you all repped ur ends and you finally made TIME cover

carpedeum

After a brief read of that.Any standard cliched, stereotyped rambling in order to generate sales.I beg people stop trying to do articles on this now, its just getting long.About "Dont go out unless you have to"How about we rephrase that:"Dont be a prick and roll out at 1am on your ones and draw money out at a cash point in a notoriously bad area"

After a brief read of that.Any standard cliched, stereotyped rambling in order to generate sales.I beg people stop trying to do articles on this now, its just getting long.About "Dont go out unless you have to"How about we rephrase that:"Dont be a prick and roll out at 1am on your ones and draw money out at a cash point in a notoriously bad area"
nothing wrong with asking people not to go out unless they have to. still, the following text was "but staying at home in the face of danger isnt the british way" so maybe you should have read on rather than just dismiss this as trash.

nothing wrong with asking people not to go out unless they have to. still, the following text was "but staying at home in the face of danger isnt the british way" so maybe you should have read on rather than just dismiss this as trash.
No, there is something wrong with someone who gets mugged ONCE, going on like everytime you walk out your door RBX is going to leng you down.And as for reading on, I did. "Staying at home in the face of danger isnt the british way" was by the author, not a quote from some deluded citizen. The same quote my point was addressing. My point still stands. Dont include sensationalist claims in your article for the sake of it, and then say "Well I didnt say that, he did". Take an objective stance as a reporter, and stick to it. Theres a real lack of talented journalists and writers now days.