Sign in to follow this  
Guest mattthernbsinger

boyz 2 men featuring wiley and skepta

Guest mattthernbsinger

went to talk nightclu in southend tonight as boyz 2 men were due to perform.wiley came to the club with skepta and they paid to put there coats in and they jumped up.skepta seems quite a humble guy you know.wiley was sick got the crowd going & that.they done that rolex dance thing smh.then boyz 2 men came on and flopped for aorund 20mins as there was sound trouble and they didnt come on until 3.30 andnly done 2 songs smh.wiley was walking round the club like us folk were boyz 2 men were on lol.all in all was a swag night full of ugly ugly girls.bobby valetino is there next week , might reach but doubt it tbh.wiley = grime legend.i reckon that rolex track is going to be the making of him will probably get number 1 or top ten atleast

wiley = grime legend.
CoSign...i love wiley, tho i hate that rolex dance sh*t, butback in the day....Boi.the energy when wiley spits is sick...did not feel his recent album too tuff....proberly needed to give it more time

wiley = grime legend.
CoSign...i love wiley, tho i hate that rolex dance sh*t, butback in the day....Boi.the energy when wiley spits is sick...did not feel his recent album too tuff....proberly needed to give it more time
agree with all thisbut Playtimes Over was sick but it was kinda like a mixtape. Most of the tunes on there were hard though.

What club was this?He was a rewind couple weeks ago.. He smacked it with skepta and dem.

Guest mattthernbsinger
went to talk nightclub in southend tonight as boyz 2 men were due to perform.wiley came to the club with skepta and they paid to put there coats in and they jumped up.skepta seems quite a humble guy you know.wiley was sick got the crowd going & that.they done that rolex dance thing smh.then boyz 2 men came on and flopped for aorund 20mins as there was sound trouble and they didnt come on until 3.30 andnly done 2 songs smh.wiley was walking round the club like us folk were boyz 2 men were on lol.all in all was a swag night full of ugly ugly girls.bobby valetino is there next week , might reach but doubt it tbh.wiley = grime legend.i reckon that rolex track is going to be the making of him will probably get number 1 or top ten atleast

Guest mattthernbsinger

is that rolex tune being officially released? ie be able to get in the charts?dj lush was going on about "MAKE IT GET TO NUMBER 1 Y'ALL"

Guest mattthernbsinger

who did u go wid? did u spot me? hard to miss really.

is that rolex tune being officially released? ie be able to get in the charts?dj lush was going on about "MAKE IT GET TO NUMBER 1 Y'ALL"
Yeah, video n all that cummin for itPromo's on vinyl out now

Guest mattthernbsinger

should be a good look for wiley then coz, mixing grime and house works imo.

Guest mattthernbsinger

white quite tall with short hair with aload of black guys, i was wearing my too much rock and roll t-shirt by gio goi under my spreme being jacket.

Guest mattthernbsinger

will this song get to number 1? wen is it gonig to be realesed?

I love talks, the owners booked me bare times still, had many good timesShame about Boyz 2 men not reppin betterZinc, I love that club too

im reaching southend when nbeats to battle returns in August
You heard about is aswell?14th innit?I only heard Riko's name who else is on the lineup?

Guest mattthernbsinger

lol @ beats to battle...any 2004 wash out.

yeah think i saw it on rikos myspace aswellwas listening to beats to battle cd last weekriko and crazy titch the hype>>>>>>>>>>>>> ne mc's hype (apart from tempz maybe)