boyz 2 men featuring wiley and skepta

Guest mattthernbsinger

Guest mattthernbsinger

went to talk nightclu in southend tonight as boyz 2 men were due to perform.wiley came to the club with skepta and they paid to put there coats in and they jumped up.skepta seems quite a humble guy you know.wiley was sick got the crowd going & that.they done that rolex dance thing smh.then boyz 2 men came on and flopped for aorund 20mins as there was sound trouble and they didnt come on until 3.30 andnly done 2 songs smh.wiley was walking round the club like us folk were boyz 2 men were on lol.all in all was a swag night full of ugly ugly girls.bobby valetino is there next week , might reach but doubt it tbh.wiley = grime legend.i reckon that rolex track is going to be the making of him will probably get number 1 or top ten atleast

wiley = grime legend.
CoSign...i love wiley, tho i hate that rolex dance sh*t, butback in the day....Boi.the energy when wiley spits is sick...did not feel his recent album too tuff....proberly needed to give it more time
agree with all thisbut Playtimes Over was sick but it was kinda like a mixtape. Most of the tunes on there were hard though.

Guest mattthernbsinger
went to talk nightclub in southend tonight as boyz 2 men were due to perform.wiley came to the club with skepta and they paid to put there coats in and they jumped up.skepta seems quite a humble guy you know.wiley was sick got the crowd going & that.they done that rolex dance thing smh.then boyz 2 men came on and flopped for aorund 20mins as there was sound trouble and they didnt come on until 3.30 andnly done 2 songs smh.wiley was walking round the club like us folk were boyz 2 men were on lol.all in all was a swag night full of ugly ugly girls.bobby valetino is there next week , might reach but doubt it tbh.wiley = grime legend.i reckon that rolex track is going to be the making of him will probably get number 1 or top ten atleast

Guest mattthernbsinger

is that rolex tune being officially released? ie be able to get in the charts?dj lush was going on about "MAKE IT GET TO NUMBER 1 Y'ALL"

Guest mattthernbsinger

white quite tall with short hair with aload of black guys, i was wearing my too much rock and roll t-shirt by gio goi under my spreme being jacket.