age gaps

is marlon gay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. marlon is girl trust

• yes
    • deffiantly
    • yeh knew he was suspect fromday

Guest mattthernbsinger

whats the suitable age gap for partners now days of the ages between 16-25.i reckonthe guy should be 3 years older max, maybe 2.5 or 4 if the girl is absoulty amazing?ie.18 f with a 21 m? or 18 f and 22 m if the F is amazing...but i think 16-19 is a no no same with 17-20

Guest mattthernbsinger
Half your age plus 7 = Minimum
so a 50 year old can link a 32 year old?seeeeeeen

Once your above forty and the rest of your generation starts to shrivel up anyone 20+ will do you.

Obv in societies eyes 16-17 years olds with 21 plus is a no, noMore so 16 years than 17 years imo.

i would only deal with girls 16+ coz im nearly 18...2 years gap is standard imo any more than that allow it

whats the suitable age gap for partners now days of the ages between 16-25.
Are you a f*ck*ng idiot or something?Like, are you genuinely retarded?

Guest mattthernbsinger
whats the suitable age gap for partners now days of the ages between 16-25.
Are you a f*ck*ng idiot or something?Like, are you genuinely retarded?
yeh but still u didnt mention that you theroy was for that age gap i specified, you jus said half ur age and and 7 .. u didnt saywell mattthernbsinger with the age gaps your specifing of 16 - 25 i would half the age and add 7

Guest haze-e

You pleb. (Regarding your argument with Marlon)And i did the maths and yeh i agree with him. Leaves only a lil gap.

Think about thatI dont see the issue both full grown pass youngness so boi

Guest mattthernbsinger
so 60 and 42 is ok? and 70 and 52 is ok?

so 60 and 42 is ok? and 70 and 52 is ok?
Of f*ck*ng course

I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.

Guest LOGers
I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.
feel like that is a bit much still, life experiences are totally different, i'm almost 20, prolly wouldnt date anyone older than 22, especially if he's finished uni.

If I had my way I would wifey a girl I know who is 5 years younger than meshes 19 but by far the wisest girl ive ever metit was the way she was raised

feel like that is a bit much still, life experiences are totally different, i'm almost 20, prolly wouldnt date anyone older than 22, especially if he's finished uni.
They are I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't let that come between me and someone who I really liked and vice versa. My boyfriends 23, I'm 20. He's finished with uni and workin, Im soon to be finished. There is no big difference at all.

youngest i'd go for is 20 and i'm 21, don't like teenagers tbh, most are too immature, yes i'm generalising. 1988 upwards ya dig

Guest LOGers
They are I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't let that come between me and someone who I really liked and vice versa. My boyfriends 23, I'm 20. He's finished with uni and workin, Im soon to be finished. There is no big difference at all.
Its completely dependant on if both parties are willing to understand eachother.The way that I'm really gonna be at uni for another four years, so help me God when it comes to finding a partner, I can't imagine me still living this life and my partner has been working for a good couple of years, our mentalities will be so different.

Guest Vaseline
what about late 18's turning 19 in july

what about late 18's turning 19 in august