Guest mattthernbsinger

is marlon gay?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. marlon is girl trust

• yes
    • deffiantly
    • yeh knew he was suspect fromday

Guest mattthernbsinger

whats the suitable age gap for partners now days of the ages between 16-25.i reckonthe guy should be 3 years older max, maybe 2.5 or 4 if the girl is absoulty amazing?ie.18 f with a 21 m? or 18 f and 22 m if the F is amazing...but i think 16-19 is a no no same with 17-20

Guest mattthernbsinger
whats the suitable age gap for partners now days of the ages between 16-25.
Half your age plus 7 = Minimum
so a 50 year old can link a 32 year old?seeeeeeen
Are you a f*ck*ng idiot or something?Like, are you genuinely retarded?
yeh but still u didnt mention that you theroy was for that age gap i specified, you jus said half ur age and and 7 .. u didnt saywell mattthernbsinger with the age gaps your specifing of 16 - 25 i would half the age and add 7

Guest mattthernbsinger
Half your age plus 7 = Minimum
so a 50 year old can link a 32 year old?seeeeeeen
Think about thatI dont see the issue both full grown pass youngness so boi
so 60 and 42 is ok? and 70 and 52 is ok?

Guest LOGers
I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.
feel like that is a bit much still, life experiences are totally different, i'm almost 20, prolly wouldnt date anyone older than 22, especially if he's finished uni.

I really think its down to both peoples mindset....Im 20 and would feel no way to be with someone in their late 20s.
feel like that is a bit much still, life experiences are totally different, i'm almost 20, prolly wouldnt date anyone older than 22, especially if he's finished uni.
They are I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't let that come between me and someone who I really liked and vice versa. My boyfriends 23, I'm 20. He's finished with uni and workin, Im soon to be finished. There is no big difference at all.

Guest LOGers
They are I agree, but at the same time I wouldn't let that come between me and someone who I really liked and vice versa. My boyfriends 23, I'm 20. He's finished with uni and workin, Im soon to be finished. There is no big difference at all.
Its completely dependant on if both parties are willing to understand eachother.The way that I'm really gonna be at uni for another four years, so help me God when it comes to finding a partner, I can't imagine me still living this life and my partner has been working for a good couple of years, our mentalities will be so different.

Guest Vaseline
what about late 18's turning 19 in july