Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

dreams

dream about people u dont know, like u have never seen that person in your life?

I get the wired ones where I dream about people I have never met and give it a month say and I meet them in real life.

I get the wired ones where I dream about people I have never met and give it a month say and I meet them in real life.
f*ck off, seriously?

yes it happensone time i was goin out with this girl in a dreamnever seen her before in my life

i have a dream about certain situations, then months laterill b in that situstion, n get like unreal flashbacks.. happened recently...i also have dreams and not know if the events took place or not,always feel bare dumb if this happens, as i have to ask the concerning people and they think i crazy

Guest mattthernbsinger
dream about people u dont know, like u have never seen that person in your life?
hai, set m3 yur msn

hai, set m3 yur msn
LAWL

Guest mattthernbsinger
hai, set m3 yur msn
LAWL
pm me ur msn.and if u dont dream of me in the next month then i will delete you. deal?

Guest dynamat

I had a nightmare the other day.I was in this abandoned village, then i saw this group of people shouting and cheering...then some hench 4x4 come flying past me and it had a massive thick rope with about 30 people all tied onto the rope...was like 100 feet long and these people liek half dead...some screaming..some aleady dead....were just getting battered off the road. blood everywhere.....seemed so real...proper sh*t me up when i woke up...*shudders*

I had a nightmare the other day.I was in this abandoned village, then i saw this group of people shouting and cheering...then some hench 4x4 come flying past me and it had a massive thick rope with about 30 people all tied onto the rope...was like 100 feet long and these people liek half dead...some screaming..some aleady dead....were just getting battered off the road. blood everywhere.....seemed so real...proper sh*t me up when i woke up...*shudders*
See your psychologist.

Guest djbmc

erm yeah, like ones where u have a fight with someone and it takes about 30 secs to throw a punch and its all weak and sh*t.

Guest djbmc
the 4/4 represents females and the rope and the dead bodies are ur masculinity

erm yeah, like ones where u have a fight with someone and it takes about 30 secs to throw a punch and its all weak and sh*t.
f*ck*ng hell , i thout that was just me. that sh*t pisses me off the bangs r sexy aswell.them dreams were ur booting but its like ur doing the running man.

f*ck*ng hell , i thout that was just me. that sh*t pisses me off the bangs r sexy aswell.them dreams were ur booting but its like ur doing the running man.

Had these quite a few times.Freaks me out in the worst way

or your being chased but you cant runaint had that in a while tho

Yeah i do.side note i had a dream that my ex died. :D
o_O

Guest Radio

I hate when I dream fight and its bare slow, I just wanna smash some skulls inHad a dream 2 nights ago I was blazing outside my house in a circle with bare white people, just sitting on the grass jammin, I can remember some faces but I don't know them.