dreams

Grafter

I hate when I dream fight and its bare slow, I just wanna smash some skulls inHad a dream 2 nights ago I was blazing outside my house in a circle with bare white people, just sitting on the grass jammin, I can remember some faces but I don't know them.
prob some dead hippies that used to have smokeups in your yard back in the day

Guest LOGers

slow moving dreams are the worst still.in my dream where my ex died i remember crying because i knew he wasnt going to heaven, i feel to phone him and tell him to fix up his life.

Guest LOGers
slow moving dreams are the worst still.in my dream where my ex died i remember crying because i knew he wasnt going to heaven, i feel to phone him and tell him to fix up his life.
sure thats a good idea?
I'm in two minds about it but as far as I'm concerned this could be a msg from God, if he dies (God forbid) and I didn't tell him then I flopped.

erm yeah, like ones where u have a fight with someone and it takes about 30 secs to throw a punch and its all weak and sh*t.
Hate them ones, Who gets the ones where your trying to fight and your punches don't connect with their face, like they'll stop just before, It was quite scary in my dream lol.

I've dreamt about ppl frm here before!
i had a dream that me and you were runnin through peoples houses, through the back gardens and teefin sh*tand we were in one house, and it was messy as f*ck, and there was some black guy lying on the sofa, again i dnt kno who this guy wasand u was like "look at this prick" so we were jus there watchin him and larfin for a bitthen he started to stir, so we had to duss past him, to get to the back doorbut u were ahead of me, and then he caught up with me, i didnt think he was actually gna chase us, but he got hold of me half way up the main roadand then u jus carried on runnin, slowed down when u realised what happened, but i could see you was in 2 minds as to whether to turn back or notthen i bruk free, and we jus carried on runninthere was more but i cant remember it

Guest Mr. Estacado

yh have drims about bear people i don't know. tbh i want to keep a dream diary because i keep having deja vu's...but i cba.havent slept in awhile doe, soone come estacado dream diarrheay

I've dreamt about ppl frm here before!
i had a dream that me and you were runnin through peoples houses, through the back gardens and teefin sh*tand we were in one house, and it was messy as f*ck, and there was some black guy lying on the sofa, again i dnt kno who this guy wasand u was like "look at this prick" so we were jus there watchin him and larfin for a bitthen he started to stir, so we had to duss past him, to get to the back doorbut u were ahead of me, and then he caught up with me, i didnt think he was actually gna chase us, but he got hold of me half way up the main roadand then u jus carried on runnin, slowed down when u realised what happened, but i could see you was in 2 minds as to whether to turn back or notthen i bruk free, and we jus carried on runninthere was more but i cant remember it
sick dream 6/10 will recommend to my brain.

when i dream i don't hear noise...like when people talk its like i don't actually hear what they are saying....but their lips move and i just know what they said. its weird to explain. its like all my dreams are on mute.and i sometimes get that sleep paralysis thing.i've heard that some people dream in black and white. does anyone on here do this?

Yep.Wierd ones as well, I once had a dream that I can only describe as a spin off of 24.

when i dream i don't hear noise...like when people talk its like i don't actually hear what they are saying....but their lips move and i just know what they said. its weird to explain. its like all my dreams are on mute.and i sometimes get that sleep paralysis thing.i've heard that some people dream in black and white. does anyone on here do this?
i once had a dream where there was like a red filter on the whole scenethat was yeaaaars ago, my mum told me how her and my bro were goin to africa and they were leavin at that moment and how i had to come and i was like noo but im playini was in my nex door neighbours yarddnt remember the rest

Dreams are so sick.When i was a :D bit younger i always dreamt i was being chased, like all my dreams were me being chased, by the S.W.A.T team, police, murderers, giant jelly baby, villains in general. I wanna find out what it means.Was f'ed like for years that was what i dreamt of more time
omg so do i im alwys running away and ascaping climping out of windows n sh*tin almost every single dreamive never actuli bin caught i was close once i was goin down sum dark stairs and 1 thing tried grabbing ma leg and started biting on it but then i woke up

You ever experience moments of Deja Vu when you KNOW it couldn't have actually occurred before, then you realise that the 1st time it occurred was in a dream?Like having a conversation with a bredrin about some bullshit but I felt I knew actually what was gonna be said in the convo before it was said, and I know we hadn't spoken about it beforeNormally its because the conversation happened in a dream or a daydream a while beforeIt's f*cked

Dreams are so sick.When i was a :D bit younger i always dreamt i was being chased, like all my dreams were me being chased, by the S.W.A.T team, police, murderers, giant jelly baby, villains in general. I wanna find out what it means.Was f'ed like for years that was what i dreamt of more time
omg so do i im alwys running away and ascaping climping out of windows n sh*tin almost every single dreamive never actuli bin caught i was close once i was goin down sum dark stairs and 1 thing tried grabbing ma leg and started biting on it but then i woke up
Yeh, always escaping and running from something/someone, sometimes you don't even know what you're running from, but you don't stop, the entire dream is like that. And to make it worst you are going really slowly.UN.Muzik i get de ja vu a bit too, not like i can predict something, just that i feel i've had it all happen before, possibly in a dream

yea havent had a nightmare in like 7 yearsan i control my dreams stillbut i dont really believe in dream book definitions 100%, i think deres more we dont know..but yh im cattin 2 find out what controllin ur dreams really means
Same with the nightmares bit.Has anyone had them dreams where its like your falling down some massive chasm---like in them looney toons with Wile Coyote and Road Runner and he falls down and lands with a bump in the centreThen you wake up?