HELP!!!!

Icey

HIYA, STARTING TO GET REALLY STRESSED, FOR THE PAST WEEK OR SO WHEN EVER I AM TRYING TO SEARCH IMAGES AND OPEN IMAGE LINKS ONLINE.. A BOX APPEARS THAT SAYS"BUFFER OVERRUN DETECTED!PROGRAM C\PROGRAM FILES\INTERNET EXPLORER\" ETC THAT KIND OF MESSAGEIT ALSO SAYS IT HAS " CORRUPTED THE PROGRAMS INTERNAL STATE THAT IT CANNOT SAFELY CONTINUE EXECUTION AND MUST NOW BE TERMINATED"ALSO HAPPENED JUST NOW WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN THE LINK IN VIP2 SOMETHING ABOUT WATCH THIS IF YOUR HARD ENOUGH THE MACHO LINK..IF YOU COULD HELP, EVEN A LITTLE BIT PLEASE

Guest Smell Of Death

buffer overun*no expert so some may be wrong*its more to do with your RAM, i assume you havent got much and internet explorer is tryna store data where space doesnt exist, so it resorts to writting over whats already there, which is being used by other programs, causing them to crashcould also be caused by a malicious attack etc.advice, get firefox, do a virus/trojan/spyware/malware check (through)get more RAM coz thats one of the main issue its pretty cheap

Guest Swiftie
ok.....i changed to a different restoration datedid a virus checkand deleted loads of programs and sh*t i did not even know i still hadEVERY THING IS WORKING PERFECTLY THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
next time holla at me...For some change have your PC running nice.... :D good to hear none the less..