Sign in to follow this  
Grafter

software installation

Installation:~~~~~~~~~~~~~1. Burn and mount uif file.2. install it.3. check crack/install.txt.Enjoy!What does this mean?im unsure what to do

Guest Smell Of Death

uif is a MagicISO fileu need to get MagicISO and MagicDiscright click the .uif file > go down to magicISO > set number of drives (one is enough)right click the file again > magicISO > mount *filename*.uifthen itll appear in my computer as though uve just inserted a CD/DVD in a drive, usually it jus autoruns and the setup file pops upif not go to my computer and select a drive you've never seen there before.should be it

uif is a MagicISO fileu need to get MagicISO and MagicDiscright click the .uif file > go down to magicISO > set number of drives (one is enough)right click the file again > magicISO > mount *filename*.uifthen itll appear in my computer as though uve just inserted a CD/DVD in a drive, usually it jus autoruns and the setup file pops upif not go to my computer and select a drive you've never seen there before.should be it
thanx gna give it a try

2eaa943436f5a78e262623a3d699cf24.jpgi cant see an option to set number of drivesshould i jus mount it?

Guest Smell Of Death

virtual Cd/DVD Romsmove to the arrow should say123 etc

Guest Smell Of Death

waitu aint installed magic discsee where u got the cursor nowit says install magicdisc (freeware)click that then install magicdisc and the options will come up

i installed magic disc, but it is still saying it ain installedim baffedive installed it twice now