Private plane crashes into homes (Kent)

Afroman

Private plane crashes into homes

A private aircraft has crashed into homes in Farnborough, Kent, the Metropolitan Police has said. Scotland Yard said the plane came down at about 1430BST and police were on the scene with fire and ambulance services. The crash happened in Broadwater Gardens, police said, but the situation regarding casualties was not known. Eyewitnesses reported seeing the plane hit a house and burst into flames. It is understood, but not confirmed, that five people were on board. 'We're going in' One pilot, John, was landing a light aircraft at nearby Biggin Hill, just ahead of the crashed plane. He told Sky News: "As I was on the runway... we were advised the fire crews were coming out. "A few seconds later the pilot came back over the radio and said 'We're going in, we're going in' and the radio stayed live. "And, as I turned off the runway, I looked back and I saw the plane. It just nose-dived out of the sky. The radio went dead and the black smoke came up." Black smoke plume One eyewitness, Paul Daisley, said: "We heard a light aircraft coming across as if it was having trouble putting its wheels up. "The wheels wouldn't come down and it was dropping rather rapid[ly], as it came across the tennis centre. And then we just saw a big plume of black smoke go up in the air." Another, Karl Mills, told Sky News: "It was the loudest noise I've ever heard. All you could see was a big ball of fire, and smoke billowing over the house." Kathryn Simnett told the BBC she believed the house was empty, and residents next door left safely. She said roads in the crash area were closed and the smell of fuel was heavy in the air. Hospital on standby Police could not confirm from where the plane had taken off, or was attempting to land, but Biggin Hill Airport is used mostly by private planes and hosts an International air show. Nearby Farnborough Hospital said it was on standby to take any casualties.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7321589.stmNot about jammin at home at that moment.

could of sold dat to a newspaper
Funny how now u have said that.. The pics have gone walkies...
lol pissed cos i didnt get to see them either :D
Ill reup them in a bitSold them all to Sun, Mirror, The Times, and Daily Mail
how mch money you get?