I Need Something...

Guest Smell Of Death

Guest Smell Of Death

i wanna collect a monitor off someone thing is, the monitor is just over 33kgand i dont driveis there some kinda of wheelie case or something i can use?or an easy way to move it around

Guest Esquilax
take trolly from sainsburys or whatever then bring it back afterwards
black guy carrying a moniter around in a trolly?are you insane in your cerebral cortex fam?

Guest Smell Of Death
black guy carrying a moniter around in a trolly?are you insane in your cerebral cortex fam?
LMFAOits f*ckin true thoughid get stopped so quickany other ideas?

Guest The Member
lol @ this house nigger'oooo u gon get us caught by the white man'if the monitor is legit whats there to be scared of

Guest Esquilax
lol @ this house nigger'oooo u gon get us caught by the white man'if the monitor is legit whats there to be scared of
lol i am white you inkface.ive seen first hand the prejudice againstfight the power n all that!*raises fist*

does he even sound like a black guy i mean seriously :D

duno bout ur ends but i no 4 a fact he will b gettin arreseted an questioned

Guest The Member
does he even sound like a black guy i mean seriously :D
i would ask what does a black guy sound like but that would turn this thread into suttin elsejust take the trolly

Guest The Member
lol i am white you inkface.ive seen first hand the prejudice againstfight the power n all that!*raises fist*
lol honkey

Guest M12 Part 2

how far u have to actually carry it? if its like 10 min walk then jump on train/bus. then 10 min walk again just soldier it and carry it on ur 1s with ur arms. or take a bredrin/family member and carry 1 side each

Guest mattthernbsinger

33kg aint nothing doe i dont get what the hype is about? wen certain man in here is bench over 100kg... then some guy compliaing bout 33kg... it aint no strong man contest here.

Guest Smell Of Death
33kg aint nothing doe i dont get what the hype is about? wen certain man in here is bench over 100kg... then some guy compliaing bout 33kg... it aint no strong man contest here.
this aint a look how small my penis is i gotta act macho topici dont really feel like carrying 33kg over a distance.might have to send UPS or DHL or sutin to pick it up

Guest Esquilax
this aint a look how small my penis is i gotta act macho topici dont really feel like carrying 33kg over a distance.might have to send UPS or DHL or sutin to pick it up
lmao

Guest M12 Part 2
it depends though. when your benching your underneath the weight for like 1 minute max. carrying 33kg in an awkward to hold shape for 10-15 mins while walking could be long still.id bang it on my shoulder and just walk but that would look quite bait still.

LOLWe've all seen your myspace fam dont front like you dont have trouble lifting your starbucks coffee in the morning.

Guest Esquilax
LOLWe've all seen your myspace fam dont front like you dont have trouble lifting your starbucks coffee in the morning.
lmfao