3 red fucking lights

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

since i brought my xbox last year for the best £160 i've ever spent i've been nothin but impressed. Playing pro against my bro then bam! now it decides to bail on me 1 month until gta4! Game froze 1st, tried to restart it 3 lights show, i start sweating and cursing in my mums christian household. Try again 5 minutes later no more red lights but xbox freezes. Just tried again and managed to load pro but scared its gonna f*ck up any time now. Reckon i can shot it to gamestation? And do elites come with warranty?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's one thing I am shook off in regard to GTAIV, if my xbox f*cks up sometime soon before gta drops then I'm gonna have to get the ps3 version. If it happens shortly after then I'm pissed.Constantly prang.LOL @ Gundam

It's one thing I am shook off in regard to GTAIV, if my xbox f*cks up sometime soon before gta drops then I'm gonna have to get the ps3 version. If it happens shortly after then I'm pissed.Constantly prang.LOL @ Gundam
well ive had mine since 2005 a good coupla years and i constantly play it but still f*ck M$

ive played my Xbox ALOT recently, aint even worried of a potential f*ck upi dont think mine will ever fail on meits been through mad 3hr+ gaming sessions plenty of times, my machines strong and never fails to deliver the goods, just like its owner

Im feelin your pain man Im waiting for the return of mine as we speak.They said 2 weeks to a month so hopefully it will be back by the time GTA4 drops.But I do have a PS3 as well now so if the 360 dont make it back in time I will get it on the PS3 but I would prefer it on the Xbox TBH.
zakly dats y i wna get a 360 but i shud really learn frm mistakes by getting a ps3

I'm true with xbox , been a original from day Gundam been with ps3 only two weeks and is crip walking with them guys, im disappointedMost wanted you can remove that fifa 08 sig now
HOW U GNA KICK MAN WHEN HES DOWN :DI NEED SOMETHING TO CLING ON TO.IM GNA BE ON WHEN IM AT MY NEW 'BESTFRIENDS' HOUSE AND ILL MERKANY1 AT FIFA

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

to be fair i've had the system a year and it was 2nd hand. The annoying thing was it broke down after only being on 4 about 30 minutes! Will see if theres any elite+gta deals about.

Gundam partook in the ultimate snakeage..i bet he supports arsenal now aswell & is on his 4th season on fifa manager mode after trading in his pro
lmaoits true :D Nah i ain't really touching my 360 till GTA drops, no new games on the 360 atm.