Punching a girl in her stomach to get rid of a baby??

JOHN DOE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

dis aint even funny, one time i was at my bredrins college last year jammin in the park bit, bare heads on a lunchtime cotch/spliff/munch...talkin to one nex guy tellin my boy and us bout how sum guy punched his wifeys stomach in cos he had beef wid him. saw her wid one of her mates and he knew she was pregnant and boom bam........first time i seen the guy so dnt even no wot that tale is worth, but if dat shits true, dats differently f*cked. the guy was breakin down bout his relationship/his girl/how he was gna f*ck up the guy...lol i was jus lost for words.

Guest Swiftie

Easier to get an abortion...Allow attempting that sh*t and ending up with a disabled child.. Especially if the mum to be also dies during that pregnancy..Double combo as gods punishment

Easier to get an abortion...Allow attempting that sh*t and ending up with a disabled child.. Especially if the mum to be also dies during that pregnancy..Double combo as gods punishment
Didn't even think of a shoryukenJust write →↓↘P on her stomach and she'll explode nice one.

Guest Esquilax
dis aint even funny, one time i was at my bredrins college last year jammin in the park bit, bare heads on a lunchtime cotch/spliff/munch...talkin to one nex guy tellin my boy and us bout how sum guy punched his wifeys stomach in cos he had beef wid him. saw her wid one of her mates and he knew she was pregnant and boom bam........first time i seen the guy so dnt even no wot that tale is worth, but if dat shits true, dats differently f*cked. the guy was breakin down bout his relationship/his girl/how he was gna f*ck up the guy...lol i was jus lost for words.
funnypicturescatcaresabxl3.jpg

Didn't even think of a shoryukenJust write →↓↘P on her stomach and she'll explode nice one.
LOL[Major]Triple dragon never come back again[Major/]

funnypicturescatcaresabxl3.jpg
LMAO @ that picture

Worst come to worst i would definitely do it. I'm too young for babies .. i got to much potential.Stupid bitches with no brains get air.
you are a certified looser i hope your mum is disappointed in youfag..... tryna big up murder like it is the latest pair of trainers. Hope you choke on ur pepsi

Worst come to worst i would definitely do it. I'm too young for babies .. i got to much potential.Stupid bitches with no brains get air.
you are a certified looser i hope your mum is disappointed in youfag..... tryna big up murder like it is the latest pair of trainers. Hope you choke on ur pepsi
what pepsi?