Punching a girl in her stomach to get rid of a baby??

JOHN DOE

Guest Esquilax
them mysoginists there.
U IDIOT. MISOGYNY is the hatred of women. Where have i displayed misogyny you prick. go and get some gcses bro.Level of ignorance here is too much.
lol my friend i was on your side until you went all anti-woman nazi like some creepy uncle you faggot.and if calling a woman stupid and punching her unborn child isnt mysoginy, then i dont know what is.sort your mental issues before you confront the great esquilax with your cancerous fraffc*nt.
Still ignorant. if i was a misogynist i would beleive that all women are stupid, evil, and worthless which i dont. Some women are others can be beautiful, smart and a blessing to a mans life.
so you've gone from being a mysoginistic prick to a full balls- out p*ssynice going, faggot.
I really shouldnt of wasted time replying to your comment. Its clear you are an idiot. Call me a Balls out p*ssy and a faggot for caling SOME women beautiful and a blessing to a mans life, who is the real misogynist and faggot? LOL
your comments are laughable enough, so you have to insert you own LOLreally shows your insecurities there, champ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic