chris tucker- im pissed of maaaaaaan- chris tucker

Guest Dope Boy

Guest Dope Boy

these days yeahits 6.30 amur fast asleep, mumzie walks in the room n starts hypinshe hypes about the likklest tingand u fink raaah weres here energy comin fromits become routine for hershe eats breakfast n strait away comes n starts goin raggo at meim like wat hav i done???im asleep how cud i hav done anyfing to desrve this speechi swear mums r like next detectives aswellhow does she no it was me who spilt the ribena???i dont even bother backchatting herbut still its madnessits so tru wot tucker sayswen ur in school ur her beloved sonwen u leave school ur jus dat nigga in the yard

^ alright for some because even with rent being paid i still get a bollocking over the most stupid things.swear mums are there to annoy the f*ck outta there children, no matter what i do i have a row with my mum ever couple of days, no grudges afterwards so i guess thats good, but at times im like wtf i aint done ANYTHING to warrent this kinda verbal armshouse.rassclart

Guest Dope Boy
im jst guna kill the whole vibe right here and say at least your mums still alive.....cant believe how much i miss my mum shoutin at me for not washin the dishes lol
raaaaaaaaaaaaahi feel bare deep now*goes down to let mum shout at me*

Guest Esquilax
im jst guna kill the whole vibe right here and say at least your mums still alive.....cant believe how much i miss my mum shoutin at me for not washin the dishes lol
:D sorry dude
*curls toes*