Sign in to follow this  
Leslie Nielsen

whats the dress code like whilst doing jury service

i start jury service tomorrow and am just wondering what is the dress code affair like?has anyone ever done it, what did you wear?i dont wanna wear a shirt, trousers bowtie or whatever.

Guest Esquilax

lmao @ rollin into jury duty in a tracksuit and era capwhere have you been?strictly shirt n trouser for the judicial system brah

^^If you don't wanna do it just go in standard road gear and they'll think you're part of a gang.You might have to answer a few questions / hold a few tumpsJust firm it.

LOLWhat kinda question is this man.Just smart trousers, smart shirt, done. You can get away with not wearing a tie, just look casual business attire.Anyways, some prick will always turn up in his hoodie or Air Max 90's so dont worry about it.

There isnt any dress code, wear what u feel comfortable in (thats what it says in the leaflet they send to u) and bring sum reading material or a psp or something cos ur gonna have to do BAAAAAAAREEE waiting about and u might not even get called in to get sworn on a case...

Guest Dope Boy

roll up in ur lrgs jeanscrisp white tand a pair of blazer is u famnah but seriously they only let goody goodies do jury dutyso u mus no

i start jury service tomorrow and am just wondering what is the dress code affair like?has anyone ever done it, what did you wear?i dont wanna wear a shirt, trousers bowtie or whatever.
HOW DID U GET JURY SERVICE, U PAY BILLS N TING OR UR 37yrs old

Speedos still
try again. i'll let you have one more attempt at being funny. make it good, just ONE more.
no thanks tbh.

Speedos still
try again. i'll let you have one more attempt at being funny. make it good, just ONE more.
no thanks tbh.
glad you didnt attempt it.

HOW DID U GET JURY SERVICE, U PAY BILLS N TING OR UR 37yrs old
once again, a failed attempt to be funny.im 19.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Bandana around ya face, New Era Cap, Wife Beater, Air Force 1's :D
LOL
masterchief u on ur reds yehmods can we get a sticky please
LMFAO

There isnt any dress code, wear what u feel comfortable in (thats what it says in the leaflet they send to u) and bring sum reading material or a psp or something cos ur gonna have to do BAAAAAAAREEE waiting about and u might not even get called in to get sworn on a case...
I did jury duty last year, you can wear whatever you want, jeans/trainers included. True say there is BARE waiting, once you come into the waiting room you're not allowed to leave. I'd say 80% of your time there will be just sitting about waiting to be called into a court, so bring something to do/read.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I did jury duty last year, you can wear whatever you want, jeans/trainers included. True say there is BARE waiting, once you come into the waiting room you're not allowed to leave. I'd say 80% of your time there will be just sitting about waiting to be called into a court, so bring something to do/read.
Is bashing permitted in the waiting room?Cause if it is, then boy...

i heard u dont have to go if u tell em ur racist and will have a biased view on the case dunno if its true dohsounds kinda plausable