whats the dress code like whilst doing jury service

Leslie Nielsen

There isnt any dress code, wear what u feel comfortable in (thats what it says in the leaflet they send to u) and bring sum reading material or a psp or something cos ur gonna have to do BAAAAAAAREEE waiting about and u might not even get called in to get sworn on a case...

i start jury service tomorrow and am just wondering what is the dress code affair like?has anyone ever done it, what did you wear?i dont wanna wear a shirt, trousers bowtie or whatever.
HOW DID U GET JURY SERVICE, U PAY BILLS N TING OR UR 37yrs old
once again, a failed attempt to be funny.im 19.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
i start jury service tomorrow and am just wondering what is the dress code affair like?has anyone ever done it, what did you wear?i dont wanna wear a shirt, trousers bowtie or whatever.
Bandana around ya face, New Era Cap, Wife Beater, Air Force 1's :D
LOL
masterchief u on ur reds yehmods can we get a sticky please
LMFAO

There isnt any dress code, wear what u feel comfortable in (thats what it says in the leaflet they send to u) and bring sum reading material or a psp or something cos ur gonna have to do BAAAAAAAREEE waiting about and u might not even get called in to get sworn on a case...
I did jury duty last year, you can wear whatever you want, jeans/trainers included. True say there is BARE waiting, once you come into the waiting room you're not allowed to leave. I'd say 80% of your time there will be just sitting about waiting to be called into a court, so bring something to do/read.

Guest SKYSCRAPER
I did jury duty last year, you can wear whatever you want, jeans/trainers included. True say there is BARE waiting, once you come into the waiting room you're not allowed to leave. I'd say 80% of your time there will be just sitting about waiting to be called into a court, so bring something to do/read.
Is bashing permitted in the waiting room?Cause if it is, then boy...