Do we have any "Badmind People"

Seth Rollins

Your bredrin meets one ting, kriss, seems nice, they just chillin, watching couple films in the front room. You come home, get introduced, and she says "Come, stay, watch the film".You're all catching joke, chillin for around an hour. Your bredrin goes out the room to go toilet. She goes:"I've already told your bredrin that it's just a friendship, not feelin him like that. You look my type tho".What would you man do?Back in a bit. *Goes to watch the rest of the film*

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2

i cant believe certain man are so quick to beat.if its a breh u hardly know or just an acquaintance maybe, but one of your actual boys and your willing to jump in that fast. SMH

i cant believe certain man are so quick to beat.if its a breh u hardly know or just an acquaintance maybe, but one of your actual boys and your willing to jump in that fast. SMH
true, i'm surprised still.and then people yell out there are too many snakes. smh

To all those saying bro's over hoes, a real friend wont grudge you for getting p*ssy he wont get.What about that bro's over hoes huh?
as long as you tell your friend you are going for it and would he be cool about it, then that is fine.I doubt people would do that still though.

To all those saying bro's over hoes, a real friend wont grudge you for getting p*ssy he wont get.What about that bro's over hoes huh?
So you woulnt be slighlty angry at bringing a link toy ur yard with intentions to beat and she wont give uo to you but your bredrin waltzes in and shes feeling him . Come on bro. I dunno what type of unconditional love you got going on with your bredrins.You would be at least a bit pissed of.

So you woulnt be slighlty angry at bringing a link toy ur yard with intentions to beat and she wont give uo to you but your bredrin waltzes in and shes feeling him . Come on bro. I dunno what type of unconditional love you got going on with your bredrins.You would be at least a bit pissed of.
But bro's over hoes man! Cant be mad for long. I would be c*ck-blocking, a lie?

But bro's over hoes man! Cant be mad for long. I would be c*ck-blocking, a lie?
True dat.