Black, British Comedian

Supernova

Is he the African bredda who talks in some upper class accent?If thats him, his name's Stephen *Insert Nigerian/Ghanian name here* cant remember the surname
Olabutunde-Appiah?
:D:D
Is he the African bredda who talks in some upper class accent?If thats him, his name's Stephen *Insert Nigerian/Ghanian name here* cant remember the surname
Amos.
oh yeh thatss himthought he had some over african name in my head, obviously i remembered wrong lol

Richard Blackwood circa 2002 <> Kojo >>>>>>>>__________
Kat > Richard
Now for sure, then? Not sure. Saying that I've never seen Kat do stand-up, like scripted. Off -the-cuff man is sick. Even in normal convo the mans a joker. He's just a funny guy

Kat > Richard
Now for sure, then? Not sure. Saying that I've never seen Kat do stand-up, like scripted. Off -the-cuff man is sick. Even in normal convo the mans a joker. He's just a funny guy
That's what I'm saying lol, I never knew Blackwood did stand up, but judging from their shows Kat was just too funny. Do they still have that slotThere should be an archive on the net.Kojo is total sh*t, has one good joke.

Kat > Richard
That's what I'm saying lol, I never knew Blackwood did stand up, but judging from their shows Kat was just too funny. Do they still have that slotThere should be an archive on the net.
Nah Kat dussed out, that show was legendary though. Used to tune in on a regular. Now RBs on some Activist tip, not much joke.You about 18? He was on Channel 4 before Ali G, then when Ali G came about he kinda got moved out the way 'cause his niche was takenSaying that, RB was sick on MTV Select back in the day.Just seen your edit, how on Earth can you say Kojo is sh*t? He's differently funny. On clips he's wack, thought he was any guy then saw him host one show and that was it, he was toooooo much joke

Kat > Richard
That's what I'm saying lol, I never knew Blackwood did stand up, but judging from their shows Kat was just too funny. Do they still have that slotThere should be an archive on the net.
Nah Kat dussed out, that show was legendary though. Used to tune in on a regular. Now RBs on some Activist tip, not much joke.You about 18? He was on Channel 4 before Ali G, then when Ali G came about he kinda got moved out the way 'cause his niche was takenSaying that, RB was sick on MTV Select back in the day.Just seen your edit, how on Earth can you say Kojo is sh*t? He's differently funny. On clips he's wack, thought he was any guy then saw him host one show and that was it, he was toooooo much joke
I remember MTVBASE ran a feature on him and he looked pretty average, I'm only saying sh*t because when MTVBase runs a feature on you and you have bare celebs backing you I expect you to be sick innit.17 and a bit, I know he was on that Brass Eye program and made some controversial joke but I don't remember it too tough. My memories of Blackwood consist of his music career and the Kat & RB show.I might youtube some Kojo now actually, is that Stephen Amos guy british in terms of he talks about stuff we do. Cause I member this sick Kojo bit about how when you get caught flashing on buses you always go to your bedrins "yeah he said we have to get off"

Kat > Richard
I remember MTVBASE ran a feature on him and he looked pretty average, I'm only saying sh*t because when MTVBase runs a feature on you and you have bare celebs backing you I expect you to be sick innit.17 and a bit, I know he was on that Brass Eye program and made some controversial joke but I don't remember it too tough. My memories of Blackwood consist of his music career and the Kat & RB show.I might youtube some Kojo now actually, is that Stephen Amos guy british in terms of he talks about stuff we do. Cause I member this sick Kojo bit about how when you get caught flashing on buses you always go to your bedrins "yeah he said we have to get off"
Yeah I thought he was sh*t from them but it's like they choose the worst jokes. Watch him live and you'll find how funny he is.

yeh he's funny, saw him on tv once was bussin up for long

How comes there is no good asian comedians
I saw one jokes indian guy on comedy central once, and there is that famous british iranian comedian.... don't know either of their names though.
that guy is omad djalli? hes not asian..but very funny. theres a btitish asian guy ive seen once whos very good cant remember his name, and the indian-american guy is very good too. cant remember his name now, but hes been on defjam

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Kat > Richard
Nah, he was the butt of the joke, he wasn't in on it.He just looked like an idiot (like the other celebrities Brass Eye took the piss out of)