Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smell Of Death

Olympic Torch In London...

Guest Smell Of Death

who feels to go join them Free Tibet dudes that are everywhere the torch goes?i dont fully understand the Tibet situationbut i wanna go see what pops off down hereits on Sunday

who feels to go join them Free Tibet dudes that are everywhere the torch goes?i dont fully understand the Tibet situationbut i wanna go see what pops off down hereits on Sunday
*checks calender* *checks time*f*ck*ng hell, missed it

In a nutshell: China invaded them after a "peace" treaty, won't give them back their "independance"The "tibetans" try to resist they get batteredChina are ruthlessEveryone turns a blind eye

Guest Smell Of Death

Sunday 6th Numezsheeeez thats rather deepChina rulers are cunts, they do bare sh*t

Guest Smell Of Death
im definantley gonna be there, sisters gonna be singin there with the other primary schools. . .
what part?

f*ck TIBET.... THEM SLIGHTLY YELLOWER CHINKS R ALWAYS WHINING LIKE PUSSIESTHE DALAI LAMA IS A MONG..MY MAN TURN TAIL AND FLED TIBET ON HORSE BACK DECADES AGO AND STILL THINKS HES RELEVANTHE COMES LIKE A RETARDED GOLDEN CHILD... MAYBE HE SHUD SEND 4 CHANDLER JARO 2 GO KICK SADA NUMPSYS ARSE
LMAO

im definantley gonna be there, sisters gonna be singin there with the other primary schools. . .
what part?
dunnowent royal albert hallthey said some sh*t bout them singing at da olympicssister said that aswellim rolling

what part?
dunnowent royal albert hallthey said some sh*t bout them singing at da olympicssister said that aswellim rolling
Might be The 02 .. I think thats the final destination london wise.

f*ck TIBET.... THEM SLIGHTLY YELLOWER CHINKS R ALWAYS WHINING LIKE PUSSIESTHE DALAI LAMA IS A MONG..MY MAN TURN TAIL AND FLED TIBET ON HORSE BACK DECADES AGO AND STILL THINKS HES RELEVANTHE COMES LIKE A RETARDED GOLDEN CHILD... MAYBE HE SHUD SEND 4 CHANDLER JARO 2 GO KICK SADA NUMPSYS ARSE
when is this guys ban coming, its well overdue.

when is this guys ban coming, its well overdue.
no one here is tibetian so no. afgoon>>>>>>>>>