Missing persons.

Gunner

Serious topic.To cut a long story short.Someone went missing today that i know, my ex just rang me telling me this. her and her family are stuff for what to do or who 2 contact. Ex's brother, his baby mother and child, and his younger brother, went Euro Disney, Paris. (brtother & baby mother are NOT together)All due to return 2day. Only the brothers return. around 9/10pmFor some reason, the baby mother gave her and the her childs tickets to the younger brother 2 give to the older brother. (This could suggest that she planned not to get on the train with them, or that maybe she was giving him the tickets for safe keeping)BabyMother has nothing apart from baby's changing bag, no money no nothing.And Brother said the holiday went fine, no arguing, no reason he can think of why she would do this. So babyMother and child are in France, nothing has been herd from them. What would you do.? Help please.i gave them missing persons number to ring, said 2 also ring them police, and get in touch with the trainstation (eurostar).BabyMother has brother Chip in her phone.

Sounds deep. Was she alright beforehand?
Yes apparently. She can be a bit of a loose cannon at times, but when children are involved you can't be doing them things.
Edit, strictly positive thoughts. Would he know what he internet activity is like? maybe she found someone there

wait im confused with the responses n ur thing was clearwho exactly went missing?
Basically, a girl and her child are missing in france. She went there with her ex (*babyfather,) and his little brother.Only the babyfather and little brother have returned, and he cant think of why she would have gone missing.

dnt call me that u reeeally guna leave france without ur b/m and child knowing she dont have her train tickets skween
They had no more money. They would have all been stranded in France, but separated, brothers together, and mother and child together, but with no way of contacting each other. Brothers waited aslong as they could.

ok, maybe im thinking differently because im in the comfort of my yard, but like, if i didnt see her board the train, im not leaving MY child in france, KNOWING i have her return ticketsbut seriously, maybe she missed the train, explained the situation and got rescheduled 2 another onemaybe they should call the station they left from and give them her details so they can confirm it if she does go there and thell them what happened

Whole scenario is some rassclart joke ting TBHHow are you gonna spontaneously leave your child and your baby mudda in a foreign country when you know they have no money and no way of getting home?SeriouslyCertain man dont have no morals.
Look you don't know what you will do untill your in the situation.But what could he do, he has his little brother with him, he aint got no money, no real concrete way of contacting home should he decide not 2 get on the train. He doesnt know where his babymother and daughter is corrent so obviously i understand where you lot are coming from with they ''how could he leave them'' But realistically, what can he do?

Guest TimeBomb

france is a modern place, the police and british consulate would help her if shes in trouble, its france not iraq, so she wouldnt be in much danger.Heres what to do, wait another day cos this could be the soonest the police take her to the consulate for her to make phone calls or get money for tickets.If she still doesnt turn up contact the french consulate in london, which is in kensington, near the natural history museum, they will give instructions on missing foreigners in france.