Sign in to follow this  
violet

doing an all nighter at the library...

right now.i think i like it better at night tbh.its really quiet and all the resources are available...no queues for the photocopier and that.won't be doing it on a regs though....last time the bags under my eyes were serious!

i'll be doin an all nighter in my room all this week. i wish my uni library was open them hours tho rubbish.

i'll be doin an all nighter in my room all this week. i wish my uni library was open them hours tho rubbish.
wot uni do you go?i thought all uni libraries switched to 24/7 around exam times.pissed.

wot uni do you go?i thought all uni libraries switched to 24/7 around exam times.pissed.
derby uni

Lol @ DerbyOne of the worst places in England feel for my relatives that live there
yep god know's how ive endured it for 3 years shoulda transfered

Bang Bang Library gang, only place i can do work man.

Lol @ DerbyOne of the worst places in England feel for my relatives that live there
C/sMum tried dragging me there yesterday to visit family. My boat: :D

ive never done thatneed to be in my yard, at these hours, i wouldnt be doin no workbut i kno certain man that sleep in uni, then go to the exam the nex day no washin no nuffin jus frowsin out the place

My uni library is open 24/7 apart from certain public holidays. It's serious...takeaway can be ordered as well.

Who knows the 'f*ck libirary I will study at home' excuseWhen getting home *playing music and then trying to study**putting books away*Failed my As-Levels and GCSE's with that sh*t

This is me THROUGHOUT April.Hold tight the "bang bang only discover the library at the end of term gang"

got so much work to do for after easter and i have hardly done any of it.when i get back to uni next week im reacquaint myself with the library.

and i'm here again...i told myself that this wouldn't become a regular thing.two nigts in a row is not a good look....and it looks like i'll be here again on wednesday.pissed.

Guest PennyTraitor

all nighters in the library with like 2 ppl is sick. feels like uve really accomplished suttin.certain ppl like it too much and it take it for a social thing tho 'lets go lrc'and dont even do work. jus like to rationalise there jamming with 'im studying'

nah i can't work with people around.thats the one of the main reason i come to the library....to get away from distractions.well more so for the unlimited access to the books...but you get what i'm saying.

Guest PennyTraitor
nah i can't work with people around.thats the one of the main reason i come to the library....to get away from distractions.well more so for the unlimited access to the books...but you get what i'm saying.
ye, i like to look at what other ppl are doing tbh.sometimes need a break aswell.

Who knows the 'f*ck libirary I will study at home' excuseWhen getting home *playing music and then trying to study**putting books away*Failed my As-Levels and GCSE's with that sh*t
*hand reaches the air*God knows, god knowsssssssssssAlways tell myself this Infact, i'm supposed to be doin work now and i'm here :D We need self motivationTry and think of all A's or Bs in august *gets to workin*