doing an all nighter at the library...

violet

i'll be doin an all nighter in my room all this week. i wish my uni library was open them hours tho rubbish.
wot uni do you go?i thought all uni libraries switched to 24/7 around exam times.pissed.
derby uni

Guest PennyTraitor

all nighters in the library with like 2 ppl is sick. feels like uve really accomplished suttin.certain ppl like it too much and it take it for a social thing tho 'lets go lrc'and dont even do work. jus like to rationalise there jamming with 'im studying'

Guest PennyTraitor
nah i can't work with people around.thats the one of the main reason i come to the library....to get away from distractions.well more so for the unlimited access to the books...but you get what i'm saying.
ye, i like to look at what other ppl are doing tbh.sometimes need a break aswell.

Who knows the 'f*ck libirary I will study at home' excuseWhen getting home *playing music and then trying to study**putting books away*Failed my As-Levels and GCSE's with that sh*t
*hand reaches the air*God knows, god knowsssssssssssAlways tell myself this Infact, i'm supposed to be doin work now and i'm here :D We need self motivationTry and think of all A's or Bs in august *gets to workin*