fao - weed smokers

LuLu

has your weed supplier ever tried to sell you crap quality of weed ?i was well baffled last night, apparently theres a bit of a drout around the area, i went with my friends partner's cousin to get some weed. anyhow it was some guy who he wasn't familar with, so im just standing there like a lemon like you do, while they were talking in some ridiculous slang. i couldnt help but notice the dealers hair, i had to contain my laughter.the guy im with smells it, looks at it and is like nah i aint having that, the dealer guy trys to persuade him to buy it but it just is not happening.so we are walking back, i ask him why he didnt buy it, he said it looked dodgy, smelt funny ?. he is going on with himself, i aint got no bud now etc etc, tbh i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between good and bad weed, all looks kinda the same to me. ( i dont smoke weed, well, ok maybe once in a blue moon when its a special ocasion )but luckily for him, i knew the exact place to go to get some weed so i suggested we go there and see if the weed was up to his standard,so then we had to mission to another area for it. the ex's next door neighbours come in handy at times, they are like the battersby family minus the ginger hair, amusing friendly people though.

Guest Radio
has your weed supplier ever tried to sell you crap quality of weed ?i was well baffled last night, apparently theres a bit of a drout around the area, i went with my friends partner's cousin to get some weed. anyhow it was some guy who he wasn't familar with, so im just standing there like a lemon like you do, while they were talking in some ridiculous slang. i couldnt help but notice the dealers hair, i had to contain my laughter.the guy im with smells it, looks at it and is like nah i aint having that, the dealer guy trys to persuade him to buy it but it just is not happening.so we are walking back, i ask him why he didnt buy it, he said it looked dodgy, smelt funny ?. he is going on with himself, i aint got no bud now etc etc, tbh i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between good and bad weed, all looks kinda the same to me. ( i dont smoke weed, well, ok maybe once in a blue moon when its a special ocasion )but luckily for him, i knew the exact place to go to get some weed so i suggested we go there and see if the weed was up to his standard,so then we had to mission to another area for it. the ex's next door neighbours come in handy at times, they are like the battersby family minus the ginger hair, amusing friendly people though.

lol this is a terrible topic still.
i know it is, infact it was a bizzare night infactive never seen a white guy with dreadlocks before, was quite strange. im sorry but us white people do not really suit the dreadlock look, well not imo anyway

Guest SKYSCRAPER
lol this is a terrible topic still.
i know it is, infact it was a bizzare night infactive never seen a white guy with dreadlocks before, was quite strange. im sorry but us white people do not really suit the dreadlock look, well not imo anyway
GO 2 A DUBSTEP RAVE LOL
LOL you know about them guys there.Tossers.

it was just one weird evening for mecoming into contact with a dreadlock white guy who speaks so much slang.and then going into the battersby clan house who hate the fact that their daughter is pregnant by the cornershop man's son.

i am, but im just finishing off drinking my drink , if thats OK ye.i have often been told i should be a drug dealer hence no one would ever suspect me, little innocent looking blonde thing.its not really the career path im looking to follow though.

ye so basically im asking , has this happened to any of u before ?a dealer trying to sell you some dodgy weed ?
ye ages ago wen it would be sum nex "link of a link" sh*t...i.e. they dont kno u, so they bump u...but dat was tiiiime ago, now a days i only link of ppl i kno well and i kno where they are linkin from.just dnt go to randoms really.
are dubstep raves filled with white people with dreadlocks or something ? lol
ye sumtimes u see bare dreads fly like its an alien vs predator fight lol.i have to say some of em do loook a bit offkey wid dreads, but f*ck it im nt der to watch other ppl, as long as everyones bringing good vibes to the rave.

TBH I can not smell the difference between weedUnless it's a potant skank smell then I know I'm in for a good nightSame applies vice versa with the weak smelling weedYou know you could have three or four joints in a row until it hit youBut in answer to your question I have never been bump'd with weedOne dude tried selling me like an ounce before that was half made upOf spices you buy from Tesco's..Wasn't having none of itTold him not to take me for a d*ckheadTrue say he was a link of a friends of a friends of a friends..Was my last resort and I declined..

yesmy bredrin use to mix herbs with weed to help buff it up sh*t worked aswellmy neighbour told me he shots food guy is kinda dodgey but not to dodgey so one night i got home late i see his light was on knocked on my mans door lets me in introduces me to his people yeah i asked him to send man a ten bag on tick he said it was cool as i live next door man said to me actually make jit a twenty bag i said cool i smoked this sh*t i swear it wernt weed it smelt like weed what i think it was was a male ganja plant so i thought to myself f*ck this guy i aint paying nothing so i did not pay him til one day man got me asked me for his money i showed him the weed and told him it wernt weed man said give him ten pound instead told him i dont want it and gave it back