being dumped

LuLu

my friend got dumped last night, she is devastated and now she keeps ringing the guy up saying * give me another chance, what did i do wrong *he told her he didnt have any feelings for her in the taxi on the way home from a night out last night, she wont listen to any of us when we tell her to just leave it be, he will just think your kinda desperate keep ringing him. i feel sorry for the poor cow.anyhow, whats your method of dumping somone ? what was your reason behind it ?who here has been dumped ? did you just leave it be or did you request to work things out ?

Dumped a girl years ago for not growing up so she moved on got married and kinda did the grow up thing.Bumped into the chick years later and the dude cant f*ck worth a damn so she aint bus-a-nut since she been with him so she was getting the goodwood from me.I wouldnt usually mess with another mans woman but she was too good in bed not to want another sample.Dumb heffer wanted more than a sample tho init, all cos of some goodwood.

I Have never Broke up with someone....Been finished myself thoIT wa sa case of..we argued day before and cos i didnt say Hi on MSN the next day(to avoid arguments)she started an argument and we went on a break)Looking back on it now it wernt as bad as i acted :D

i hate ending it with girls it girls so emotional my last one was in tears and if im honest i still feel bad for it now i know i made a bitch the day i dumped her as god only knows how she is rolling now.but boy what can you do?sometimes i try and be a git so they dump me as i can take it but i HATE dumping them it sometimes feels as cruel as stepping on a kitten with timberland boots.

Guest Smell Of Death

f*ck knows how it ended with my last girl friendit was like 3 years agothink it was mutual or she ended it with me coz i dnt think ive ever dumped a girl

i have never been dumped *touchs wood*i always end a relationship with reasons as to why its ending, just like with job applications where you'd like to know why you didn't get the jobmore time my ex's and i end up being cool with one another like i don't want to end things on bad bloodsaying that..my last boyfriend who i ended it with 4 months ago STILL calls and txts mebut i don't respond to him because it will open flood gatesa month ago on my birthday he sent me flowers and a teddy bear with a poison note inside............ :Dmy mum was/is actually scared for me to go out by myselfi don't provoke him tho.. not about being a pair of boobs floating in the thames

i hate ending it with girls it girls so emotional my last one was in tears and if im honest i still feel bad for it now i know i made a bitch the day i dumped her as god only knows how she is rolling now.but boy what can you do?sometimes i try and be a git so they dump me as i can take it but i HATE dumping them it sometimes feels as cruel as stepping on a kitten with timberland boots.
Ooooh actually It wernt really a serious thing but I tried to do thisWell I didnt try I was just like that to her

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
sometimes i try and be a git so they dump me as i can take it but i HATE dumping them it sometimes feels as cruel as stepping on a kitten with timberland boots.
I am considering doing this atm..

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
sometimes i try and be a git so they dump me as i can take it but i HATE dumping them it sometimes feels as cruel as stepping on a kitten with timberland boots.
I am considering doing this atm..

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Haven't taken an L yet. Suppose it depends on whether you see it coming or not and how strong you thought therelationship was.Normally just ask the question - you think theres any point us 2 carrying on? its a rhetorical tho!

told my bredrin to tell me when i was in year 8wasnt funny due to the fact that my uncle had died during that weekbut was a minor cah i bounced straight from that into suttin elsebut at the time it was flippin coldcome like, "ahh hes holding up well, i guess he can take bad news well. . ."*proceeds to dump ego*