Sign in to follow this  
CK Flash

Women who smoke weed

I swear these are the most un-wifeable women there is, along with skagheads and crackheads. Allow being with a girl who just talks and cares about weed (this is usually the end result).

i see, is this inspired from my weed thread by any chance ?i dont smoke weed on a regular basis, only once in blue moon nor do i talk about it a lot, i just simply had one strange evening last night.

aint really feeling any girls who smoke tbh.

Guest M12 Part 2
Don't really like many weed heads TBHThey get too wrapped up in it.

aint really feeling any girls who smoke tbh.
for real, those filthy bitches
Dont have it Smaddy

Guest Mr. Estacado
Garage girls, garage girls garage girls garage girls....
c/s

Guest Mr. BLK

girls who smoke weed on a regs are truely f*cked upone day i'll tell you the story of 'Gucci' who used to post on rwd

girls who smoke weed on a regs are truely f*cked upone day i'll tell you the story of 'Gucci' who used to post on rwd
I remember her, what happened?

Guest Mr. BLK
I remember her, what happened?
Weed just totally murked her brain... she was cool but its like she turned MADDDDDDD, we used to talk bare, but i couldnt take her madness anymoreshe used to smoke everyday and every night before bed religiously, eventually, she quit and turned to jesus

Guest Smokey

I think weed, along with raging hormones sent my ex madMan used to blaze with her though minor.

nah llow the bun fingertips and the development of ashy lips that sh*t is not attractive i tell a bitch stick to lambrini n behave yourself

Boy 1 of my older cousins (female) smokes spliffs like one after the other. Ever since i can remember, she has had a zoot in her hand, or is billin one up.Worst temper on a person i know and she does and will f*ck man up. Her and her sis been bunnin since they were 13 lol.Then again, i know grown women who bun regularly and are very sucessful business women earning alot.

hmm, avin a chick who is a regular hard blazer isnt the one....bein lean most the time ur wid her n stuff, etc...that said i wouldnt mind a girl who rarely blazed, and dem rarities would be wid me most the time.smoking generally isnt a good habit, but i can tolerate it to an extent i guess. i personally dont like fags at all, and dnt fink they do anything for anyone, male or female, but i could accept it if the girl was worth it and didnt have constant fag odeur and breath.

The guy smoking in a relationship is one thingBut if the chick blazed fags let alone weed in L'sI would tell her to jog on the second I found itLips'n a chick who has the aroma of fags on her is not the lick

nuffing sexier than a woman that can bill it and has got pengnot the fiend heads 5 slugs a day woman, just the regular here and there smokerp.s. kurious im still starving