Women who smoke weed

CK Flash

i see, is this inspired from my weed thread by any chance ?i dont smoke weed on a regular basis, only once in blue moon nor do i talk about it a lot, i just simply had one strange evening last night.

Guest Mr. BLK
girls who smoke weed on a regs are truely f*cked upone day i'll tell you the story of 'Gucci' who used to post on rwd
I remember her, what happened?
Weed just totally murked her brain... she was cool but its like she turned MADDDDDDD, we used to talk bare, but i couldnt take her madness anymoreshe used to smoke everyday and every night before bed religiously, eventually, she quit and turned to jesus

Boy 1 of my older cousins (female) smokes spliffs like one after the other. Ever since i can remember, she has had a zoot in her hand, or is billin one up.Worst temper on a person i know and she does and will f*ck man up. Her and her sis been bunnin since they were 13 lol.Then again, i know grown women who bun regularly and are very sucessful business women earning alot.

hmm, avin a chick who is a regular hard blazer isnt the one....bein lean most the time ur wid her n stuff, etc...that said i wouldnt mind a girl who rarely blazed, and dem rarities would be wid me most the time.smoking generally isnt a good habit, but i can tolerate it to an extent i guess. i personally dont like fags at all, and dnt fink they do anything for anyone, male or female, but i could accept it if the girl was worth it and didnt have constant fag odeur and breath.