Best/Cheapest Game Site

Infidel

Im gonna do the tesco scam, try get it a few days earlier.Find an old woman or dopey person, say to them that you wanted to buy a game but cant see it on the shlef. You say that it should be on stock and if they can check, they checl on the computer and see its in stock. They go and get the game for you, then bam you have it a few days earlier.Worked with Resident Evil 2 and Gran Turismo 4, hopefully they aint changed their procedures.

I aint bothering with pre orders, strictly a early morning shop ting
!!!
doesnt make sense stillwhy would you wake up early in the morning when you can cotch in your yard and have it delivered it delivered to your doorstep = minimum effortlove it.
its a big gameevery 1s gonna preorder itu might not get it the day it comes outso y take the risk??

I aint bothering with pre orders, strictly a early morning shop ting
!!!
doesnt make sense stillwhy would you wake up early in the morning when you can cotch in your yard and have it delivered it delivered to your doorstep = minimum effortlove it.
its a big gameevery 1s gonna preorder itu might not get it the day it comes outso y take the risk??
fam its the other way round

I remember i went to buy Vice city in the shop and it was sold out everywhere.. werent going to slip on San Andreas and got it two days early after pre ordering.. have never got anything later pre ordering (i dont order from boog sites :D ) either on time or more time a day or so early

i think maybe tesco will do it for 34.99i order from amazon pre ordered for 34.99, if i don't get it day of release i go and buy copy from tesco and cancel amazon order, if it has already dispatched, i print of return labels which amazon supply and pop it in the post, no need for stamp, and they refund back, no qualms

HAD HALO 3 2DAYS B4 RELEASE
Lol that means nothing bruv. Thats a 360 game, which u probably downloadedLast time round, GAME released S.A early.. got a heavy kick in the bollocks for itSo now all retailers have signed an agreement stating that it gets released ON THE ACTUAL DATE, no early business.Worldwide simultaneous release aswell.So as i said, unless u work somewhere, or know someone u aint gettin sh*t.On a lighter note, wife txt me sayin she preorder'd & paid half of it alredy, so man's like :DGunner u shud have no problems getting itIf its not on the shelves, they HAVE TO get it for you. If not.. throw up ur IV's and get it urself.

It has to be a preorder ting for me since I ordered the special edition.

SkeenI know a store/company ain't giving you it early.. so ur either stealing it, or got contacts on the inside.Or perhaps u are the inside man.In which case..Hello.
lol, its worked before will work again, buts its only a few days before i aint THAT much of a fiend
Lol @ you going to every shop in enfield so you can take advantage of a 80year old + old lady