Sign in to follow this  
mR ReZiW

PS3 COD4 VIP2 CLAN *REVIVAL*

COME WE DO THIS TING TONIGHT LIKE DA OLD DAYS, EVERYMANS A BIT RUSTY BUT f*ck IT. HAVE A BIG FREE FOR ALL. COUPLE CLAN MATCHES N WERE NOICE.9PM TO 10PM

Guest Mr. Estacado

nah f*ck off you c*nt *breaks ps3*gonna go buy a wii f*ck this sh*t

nah f*ck off you c*nt *breaks ps3*gonna go buy a wii f*ck this sh*t
why wud u come in to say that? jump on tonight
I might if i'm about. Tempted to sell this game though.
JUDAS!!

I would play but i only played cod4 for about 10mins and havent even played it yet since i bought it been hooked on pro.
jump on bruddah, knowone will slew u. dats macz job

I would play but i only played cod4 for about 10mins and havent even played it yet since i bought it been hooked on pro.
jump on bruddah, knowone will slew u. dats macz job
:D

dnt worry maczim playing sum games 2night/2morrowmatt im still calling u a straight BITCH!!!!!!!!!why wont u play me again????you little BITCH!!!!!

dnt worry maczim playing sum games 2night/2morrowmatt im still calling u a straight BITCH!!!!!!!!!why wont u play me again????you little BITCH!!!!!
woooooooooooooooMATT vs SKEMAR tomorrow

play me nowmatts not even in our league u donuttry qualify an you might face him
IM AT WORK DNT FINISH TILL 10DNT MATTER HE AINT IN THE GROUPMANS BEEN DODGING ME SINCE I MOVED 2 HIM 6-1

after work 2morrow im on itmatt aint on it we no that from now

Carry on trying it and you'll be sin binned.Not once, ONCE have you asked to play me again after I humilated you 4-1 with LYON, yes LYON when you was Man Utd.Sit the f*ck back down you chief :DLOL @ your only achievement in life being beating me.

Carry on trying it and you'll be sin binned.Not once, ONCE have you asked to play me again after I humilated you 4-1 with LYON, yes LYON when you was Man Utd.Sit the f*ck back down you chief :DLOL @ your only achievement in life being beating me.
do i see some emotions eh mattlmfao