PS3 COD4 VIP2 CLAN *REVIVAL*

mR ReZiW

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh f*ck same here thought dat was top notch for £40, how did ur one break
I dropped it and it couldn't just fall on the carpet, NOOOOO, it had to fall on the metal frame of my desk.Just purchased the same one again £35.Wonder if I have to re-register it or it will just pick it up straight away.

oh f*ck same here thought dat was top notch for £40, how did ur one break
I dropped it and it couldn't just fall on the carpet, NOOOOO, it had to fall on the metal frame of my desk.Just purchased the same one again £35.Wonder if I have to re-register it or it will just pick it up straight away.
need 2 re-reg it

Me Rez and Skemar were merkin last night! Team Tacticals 3 v 3. Dun know i got left like John Rambo at one point and had to run round and bury all 3 guys.
dat was niceeeedun no we had it upreziw was weakest linku done no i had it up on crossfire9 kills and ting
lol I kept gettin merked off on crossfire, at one point as soon as i started i ran and got shot from the other end of the street straight away. Won the final game for us tho, i was shittin myself sat in that corner under the staires knowin that last guy was gonna come my way to make an attempt to plant the bomb.

Me Rez and Skemar were merkin last night! Team Tacticals 3 v 3. Dun know i got left like John Rambo at one point and had to run round and bury all 3 guys.
dat was niceeeedun no we had it upreziw was weakest linku done no i had it up on crossfire9 kills and ting
tru stories i aint played da game in a while. but allow all dem weakest link talks. on the headquaters game on the airplane base level. man got 26 kills n i c u wit 9.

tru stories i aint played da game in a while. but allow all dem weakest link talks. on the headquaters game on the airplane base level. man got 26 kills n i c u wit 9.
I came top in that Airfield level aswell, Headquarters aint even about how many people u can kill though. Who's on it tonight?