Sign in to follow this  
J89

are chavs and wiggers the same

IMO chavs and wiggers are totally differentChavs I think tend to want to label them selfs as a different class to othersWiggers tend to be some what like a black personThis could be abything from weraing over-sized clothes to speaking in 'their' lingo or how ever that person who is trying to be black, interprets [s.p] a black personI hate chavs and wiggers fullstop, to me they seem different

Guest Smell Of Death

chaves wear deadout 1999 Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white lonsdale jumpers coupled with white reebok work outs and blue TN capwaitin around shops smokin and sh*tI dnt se many "wiggers" but IMO they dress and act like FOB's

chaves wear deadout 1999 Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white lonsdale jumpers coupled with white reebok work outs and blue TN capwaitin around shops smokin and sh*tI dnt se many "wiggers" but IMO they dress and act like FOB's
:DThis is true plus they always seem to wear the UGLY clothin from the line, like say they'd have Sean John on but it'd be somethin proper ugly and tacky

Guest PennyTraitor
if ur white and act like man dem from ends cos ur from ends, ur not a wigga. if ur white and dress like ur from america/use their slang all the time = wiggaif ur white and act like ur from the ends when ur not= beggin it.chavs to me are working class white people/coucil estate etc generally outside of london. the ones in london are generally cockneys, theres a difference.

Yea chavs n wiggers are different. Chavs use and dry out a label like old adidas and burberry. Just generally look like trash.Wiggers tend to act like black people and talk like them too. Beggers.Both annoy me.

Guest Smell Of Death
if ur white and act like man dem from ends cos ur from ends, ur not a wigga. if ur white and dress like ur from america/use their slang all the time = wiggaif ur white and act like ur from the ends when ur not= beggin it.chavs to me are working class white people/coucil estate etc generally outside of london. the ones in london are generally cockneys, theres a difference.
100%

I've never actually seen a chav wearing burberry.Some myth.
Not the clothes. The hats.i have. Not a good look. chav2.jpgkinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg

Guest PennyTraitor
cos ur probably thinkin of white cockneys in london. go to somewhere like norwich. man dem are wearing burberry baseball caps, nickelson tops, adidas bottoms tucked into their socks and reebok classics.THEY THINK THEY ARE SWAGGGERRRRING UP THE PLACE.trust.*edit*lol at me posting that ^^^ before seeing that pic. i was spot on

Guest Radio

What does talking black mean, slang is just slang and 3/4 of it is jamaican so who is to say whos is and whos not beggin it.

I wouldnt call a white guy who "dresses and talks black" a wigger. Not if he grew up in predominately black area. But there are white boys out there that try hard to convince people they are different and do things to impress black people.Some wigger tried to rob me once when I was about 13 but I werent handing over no money so my mate whos black tried to give him some but he was all like nar blud your cool i want it off your bredrin. If I was black would he have tried that sh*t on me? No.And for the record I handed over nothing.Chavs are just an uneducated underclass that have come about.

Not the clothes. The hats.i have. Not a good look. chav2.jpgkinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg
They kinda look like they're supposed to be dressed like chavs?As though it's a fancy dress party.'Llow leaving the house like that on purpose.

And that nike top in the top picture.See every Tom d*ck and Harry wearing that.That's what I see as chavs

Guest PROFIT2
This is true plus they always seem to wear the UGLY clothin from the line, like say they'd have Sean John on but it'd be somethin proper ugly and tacky
lol....all sean john is tacky and ugly

Guest PennyTraitor
They kinda look like they're supposed to be dressed like chavs?As though it's a fancy dress party.'Llow leaving the house like that on purpose.
the top ones look natural fam.but in all honesty...
100%
topic shoulda been locked here.

i'd kinda call someone like L.Man a wigga, not intentionally cos like others have said, he's from ends, hard life etc lol, but if you look at him you kno he aint no chav

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Chav = middle class word used to take the piss out of (white) people on council estates. How this words been embraced i'll never know. it don't even make sense.Wigga = a lost white soul who tries to immatate stereotypical african americans sppech, behaviuor and dress. Can be applied to english whites who try and immatate jamaicans.Chav = identity, one there orften proud of.wigga = lost soul.true that if your white and from a black area then your not a wigga your just from ****insert area**** its al stupidity.

Chavs: Reebok trainers, Lonsdale top, Burberry hat, Reebok/Umbro tracksuit, Argos Jewellry (£9.99), they generally smell like sh*t and talk like inbred rednecks.Wiggers: Baggy clothing, with a wannabe 'gangster' attitude. They generally tend to be from Surrey, after a hard days work of lolling on the streets and loitering they return to their Surrey mansions to have dinner with their conservative parents.The rebellious devils!

Guest djbmc

i'm a wigger chav, i wear baggy kappa tracksuits and fake gold Wu-Tang necklaces, call my mates Dawg, and often spend my time in the pub or watching my friends on Jeremy Kyle - oh and i'm gonna ask this one sister out, she's 45 but she's the only black girl in my area so i gotta make do...

i'd kinda call someone like L.Man a wigga, not intentionally cos like others have said, he's from ends, hard life etc lol, but if you look at him you kno he aint no chav
L.Man is clearly a wigger. Saying he felt black when he was reading black history books then made a song about it. Not that its wrong to do that if you're white but he was doing it so black people would rate him.Any slim shady lost soul.

Guest djbmc
L.Man is clearly a wigger. Saying he felt black when he was reading black history books then made a song about it.
:D:D

L.Man is clearly a wigger. Saying he felt black when he was reading black history books then made a song about it.
:D:D
lmaowhats that song

chavs n wiggers are COMPLETELY different. u must be from countryside to ask dem questions.chavs= rock Adidas and are basically working class white people wiggers= just wna be black, try act n dress black n lack dere own identity unlike chavs