are chavs and wiggers the same

J89

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

chavs n wiggers are COMPLETELY different. u must be from countryside to ask dem questions.chavs= rock Adidas and are basically middle class white people wiggers= just wna be black, try act n dress black n lack dere own identity unlike chavs
Chavs are middle class white people?LOL you must be from the countryside
oh sh*t, never to late for da edit, lol. i mean working class still.

Chavs: Reebok trainers, Lonsdale top, Burberry hat, Reebok/Umbro tracksuit, Argos Jewellry (£9.99), they generally smell like sh*t and talk like inbred rednecks.Wiggers: Baggy clothing, with a wannabe 'gangster' attitude. They generally tend to be from Surrey, after a hard days work of lolling on the streets and loitering they return to their Surrey mansions to have dinner with their conservative parents.The rebellious devils!
Basically

Chavs: Reebok trainers, Lonsdale top, Burberry hat, Reebok/Umbro tracksuit, Argos Jewellry (£9.99), they generally smell like sh*t and talk like inbred rednecks.Wiggers: Baggy clothing, with a wannabe 'gangster' attitude. They generally tend to be from Surrey, after a hard days work of lolling on the streets and loitering they return to their Surrey mansions to have dinner with their conservative parents.The rebellious devils!
Basically
LMAOOOOOOOOOOREBELLIOUS DEVILS

I've never actually seen a chav wearing burberry.Some myth.
Not the clothes. The hats.i have. Not a good look. chav2.jpgkinki_chavs_015_470x352.jpg
never go mr smiths on a saturday night, its full of skally peopleits not to bad on a wednesday night though

chaves wear deadout 1999 Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white lonsdale jumpers coupled with white reebok work outs and blue TN capwaitin around shops smokin and sh*tI dnt se many "wiggers" but IMO they dress and act like FOB's
if ur white and act like man dem from ends cos ur from ends, ur not a wigga. if ur white and dress like ur from america/use their slang all the time = wiggaif ur white and act like ur from the ends when ur not= beggin it.chavs to me are working class white people/coucil estate etc generally outside of london. the ones in london are generally cockneys, theres a difference.
smashed it, shame most people don't know

bigwst6.jpgDistressedThis pic of a wigger and his crew following a brutal initiation ritual captures a brief moment of humanity in the wigger culture. Although wiggers are often renowned for their stoic and often menacing countenances, the camera here portrays a look behind that veil and an insight into this young wigger's thoughts. Although flashing a big "W" (acknowledging his wigger status), the face of this young man betrays a life filled with regret: "why did I go to Fordham instead of Harvard? They're eating me alive here..." http://www.wiggaz.com/index.phpToo many funny variations on that site.

Just another anme for a pikey. It's a Romany word anyway. And it was then appropriated to describe any working class individual who tries to express their worth to society based on tacky brands, cheap jewelery and other tasteless physical objects.

L.Man is clearly a wigger. Saying he felt black when he was reading black history books then made a song about it.
:D:D
lmaowhats that song
:D how on earth can u feel black if your not actually black ?madness

Wiggas are guys not from ends who act black, listen to grime or hip hop and generally talk/act in a stereotypical black way and the thing that annoys me most is how they think they should be rolling with black people and they will always try be with black people over white people. They also tend to misuse slang all the time. BUT u can be white and not from ends and listen to grime or rap and not be a wigga.Chavs are wasteman who drink Stella and think a nike t-shirt is the height of swagger.and lmao at this16f99d135139b0093e49a78dcfff028c.jpgComing or GoingIn the wild, prey animals often rely on speed and disguise to survive long enough to mate and continue the never ending mystery of life. Like the zebra or gazelle, this young wigger has equipped himself with an smooth covering so that by the time a predator can stop to figure if he is long waisted or short legged, he is long gone.

chaves wear deadout 1999 Adidas tracksuit bottoms with white lonsdale jumpers coupled with white reebok work outs and blue TN capwaitin around shops smokin and sh*tI dnt se many "wiggers" but IMO they dress and act like FOB's
if ur white and act like man dem from ends cos ur from ends, ur not a wigga. if ur white and dress like ur from america/use their slang all the time = wiggaif ur white and act like ur from the ends when ur not= beggin it.chavs to me are working class white people/coucil estate etc generally outside of london. the ones in london are generally cockneys, theres a difference.
pretty muchlol @ callin someone a wigga in 08 in the UKalsochavs are pikeys

chavs n wiggers are COMPLETELY different. u must be from countryside to ask dem questions.chavs= rock Adidas and are basically middle class white people wiggers= just wna be black, try act n dress black n lack dere own identity unlike chavs
Chavs are middle class white people?LOL you must be from the countryside
bollockschavs don't hav 2 be of a certain class nowadays 2 be called a chavenough "chavs" i kno wouldn't be classed as workin classfuk i kno a few proper rich geezas that woulda been called chav
mike carrol = chavabs from five = wiggertopic done
lmao at any1 knowin who abs from five is......idiotreally tho in alot of cities if ur a youth chillin on the streets ur gona be wearin tracksuits, the caps, the trainers that ppl associate with chavsjus cos thats wot every1 doesif u ent wearin that ur gona get terrorisedlondon is different i kno.....u lot r a bit fruityn lolol at every1 sayin chavs r white.......round my way if ur black tbh when ur younger ur more likely 2 be a "chav"course no one calls themselves a chav....silly londoners can't tell me sh*t bout chav im from coventry

^^^ what he said basically