Sign in to follow this  
LocalLoop

Anyone here worked or works for an estate agents????

i've had an interview with an estate agents before. langford & monti i think they were calledfrom what i remember most of the questions were about my communications skills, and presentation skills.obviously u have to be articulate and able to be well informedthey offered to train me for 4 wks but i turned it down for another jobbut the money was good. £19,000 - £21,000 starting

Im looking to get a job with one too. My fren works in one, its about hitting targets and communication. I doubt there will be any roleplay.

Guest Swiftie

With the market the way it is now.. Good luck with the interview..If its for a Sales Negotiator then all you need is just to show good communcation skills and ability to sell......With which Estate agency is the interview with?

Guest TimeBomb

my cousin owns an estate agent down walthamstow, he doesnt pay the girls much at all its all bout the commision.

my friend went for an interview & when he went in the room the interviewer just said.. talk about why you want the job for 10 minutes, and thats how he got the job.also, them places are all about what area you are working. If its a posh area, you may be able to make some £££, but in any run down area, your commision cheque will be swag

With the market the way it is now.. Good luck with the interview..If its for a Sales Negotiator then all you need is just to show good communcation skills and ability to sell......With which Estate agency is the interview with?
yer my cousin got the fired still the market is sh*t at the moment

As sales negotiators?.Inform me of the interview process please.kisses xx
get ready to sell your soul...

I dont mean to knock anyones profession - If you are good at it it you can make a lot of money.But estate agents are largely tossers. They will lie to anyone.

*gets ban button ready*Estate agents are sub-human scum.
its truetwo of my good friends are estate agents and at least one of them is a shady motherf*cker at work

my mate is an estate agent, he used to bring girls back from town, to the houses he had keys for n f*ck um!
my mate also did thishe also implied to one of the girls that she would be fired if she didn't pass her driving test.