Anyone here worked or works for an estate agents????

LocalLoop

i've had an interview with an estate agents before. langford & monti i think they were calledfrom what i remember most of the questions were about my communications skills, and presentation skills.obviously u have to be articulate and able to be well informedthey offered to train me for 4 wks but i turned it down for another jobbut the money was good. £19,000 - £21,000 starting

Guest Swiftie

With the market the way it is now.. Good luck with the interview..If its for a Sales Negotiator then all you need is just to show good communcation skills and ability to sell......With which Estate agency is the interview with?

my friend went for an interview & when he went in the room the interviewer just said.. talk about why you want the job for 10 minutes, and thats how he got the job.also, them places are all about what area you are working. If its a posh area, you may be able to make some £££, but in any run down area, your commision cheque will be swag

With the market the way it is now.. Good luck with the interview..If its for a Sales Negotiator then all you need is just to show good communcation skills and ability to sell......With which Estate agency is the interview with?
yer my cousin got the fired still the market is sh*t at the moment