What would you do if/and various waffling

The Somalian

Your mum come up to you and said that she had another child your age but it died so she could not cope and abducted you when you was a toddler ?what would you do?If your mum told you you was conceived by some man raping her?what would you do?dont you think its funny we will buy cheap food to put in our stomachs but spend nuff moey just on clothes to wearjust think about itHow comes in the times of such information can we still have such dumb people? Why would you start smoking crack?I know no one well i hope no one on here smokes that crap what I wanna know is how can you get people who are so stupid in this world they dont think with logics?Can not even embed an image to show uvip2.co.uk is the only website i can use every other site it says server not foundthis is proper weird coz the adverts dont even work fot the site just the actual siteI am due a weak topicOh yeahI am sorry but black guys sleep with nething I was at stratford station there was some girl with a banging body infront of me pushing a pram she turn around the girl had some f*cked up face and hair made me feel sick I walk ahead of her to check her babys race and of course it was mix raceadding substance to a weak topic

dont you think its funny we will buy cheap food to put in our stomachs but spend nuff moey just on clothes to wearjust think about itHow comes in the times of such information can we still have such dumb people? Why would you start smoking crack?I know no one well i hope no one on here smokes that crap what I wanna know is how can you get people who are so stupid in this world they dont think with logics?
any food i put in my belly is qualityi dnt buy that extra value sh*ti dnt think smokin crack has anything to do with logic or intelligence, its ur life situation more time innitor jus curiousity

Your mum come up to you and said that she had another child your age but it died so she could not cope and abducted you when you was a toddler ?what would you do?If your mum told you you was conceived by some man raping her?what would you do?dont you think its funny we will buy cheap food to put in our stomachs but spend nuff moey just on clothes to wearjust think about itHow comes in the times of such information can we still have such dumb people? Why would you start smoking crack?I know no one well i hope no one on here smokes that crap what I wanna know is how can you get people who are so stupid in this world they dont think with logics?
My mum would allow telling me that..i believe.

Can not even embed an image to show u vip2.co.uk is the only website i can use every other site it says server not found this is proper weird coz the adverts dont even work fot the site just the actual siteI am due a weak topicOh yeah I am sorry but black guys sleep with nething I was at stratford station there was some girl with a banging body infront of me pushing a pram she turn around the girl had some f*cked up face and hair made me feel sick I walk ahead of her to check her babys race and of course it was mix race adding substance to a weak topic

Your mum come up to you and said that she had another child your age but it died so she could not cope and abducted you when you was a toddler ?what would you do?If your mum told you you was conceived by some man raping her?what would you do?dont you think its funny we will buy cheap food to put in our stomachs but spend nuff moey just on clothes to wearjust think about itHow comes in the times of such information can we still have such dumb people? Why would you start smoking crack?I know no one well i hope no one on here smokes that crap what I wanna know is how can you get people who are so stupid in this world they dont think with logics?
My mum would allow telling me that..i believe.
i would probably break down cry and literally throw up.i would tell her to take me back to the place where she stole me from.