Sign in to follow this  
Guest PROFIT MARGINS

LEVELS

Guest PROFIT2

some propers sh*t threads being made....peeps need to think before they make a topic...some sh*t to bare in mind 1. is anyone else going to give a f*ck?2.has it already been discussed before?3.is it relevant to the room?4.is the joke really that funny....no REALLY is it?5.dont chat sh*t...you will be caught out.follow this and you cant go wrong.

Guest Mr. Estacado
some propers sh*t threads being made....peeps need to think before they make a topic...some sh*t to bare in mind 1. is anyone else going to give a f*ck?2.has it already been discussed before?3.is it relevant to the room?4.is the joke really that funny....no REALLY is it?5.dont chat sh*t...you will be caught out.follow this and you cant go wrong.
i am literally forced to c/s this by my lolcat.especially these points

co sign this whole post.

co sign this whole post.
Especially number 1*waits for someone to say "if you aint doing nothing then stop complaining"*This is why Ashman served a purpose and why I was disagreeing with people wanting him banned. Man made topics that made you (me) post 'cause he was such an a**holeAgainst the grain >>>> With the grain

Ashman is banned?Damn I need to pay more attention. Despite me disagreeing with him I didn't think he should be banned, it was actually quite fun the way everyone else ganged up on him.Agree with the first post entirely but then again I think it's people trying to keep activity on the forum high. Misguided as them fraff topics are the intention is fine.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
jesus_zoidberg.jpgLobster jesus is not impressed.In before the pedophile.

Ashman is banned?Damn I need to pay more attention. Despite me disagreeing with him I didn't think he should be banned, it was actually quite fun the way everyone else ganged up on him.Agree with the first post entirely but then again I think it's people trying to keep activity on the forum high. Misguided as them fraff topics are the intention is fine.
He asked to be banned.

He asked to be banned.
Fair enough, didn't know that. I guess he finally realised this place wasn't the right target demographic to spurt his bullshit to.

Guest Cousin Of Sleep
0,,10306~3409403,00.jpgin before my eyebrows
SCARLET3.JPGIn before a picture of Beauty Dior.

Thing is he tried to sign up straight away 10 minutes later.
:D Them attention seekers

Guest Mr. Estacado
0,,10306~3409403,00.jpgin before my eyebrows
SCARLET3.JPGIn before a picture of Beauty Dior.
beauty-dior-1.jpgin b4 a picture of lazerz being fired!1