LEVELS

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Guest PROFIT2

some propers sh*t threads being made....peeps need to think before they make a topic...some sh*t to bare in mind 1. is anyone else going to give a f*ck?2.has it already been discussed before?3.is it relevant to the room?4.is the joke really that funny....no REALLY is it?5.dont chat sh*t...you will be caught out.follow this and you cant go wrong.

Guest Mr. Estacado
some propers sh*t threads being made....peeps need to think before they make a topic...some sh*t to bare in mind 1. is anyone else going to give a f*ck?2.has it already been discussed before?3.is it relevant to the room?4.is the joke really that funny....no REALLY is it?5.dont chat sh*t...you will be caught out.follow this and you cant go wrong.
i am literally forced to c/s this by my lolcat.especially these points

co sign this whole post.

co sign this whole post.
Especially number 1*waits for someone to say "if you aint doing nothing then stop complaining"*This is why Ashman served a purpose and why I was disagreeing with people wanting him banned. Man made topics that made you (me) post 'cause he was such an a**holeAgainst the grain >>>> With the grain

Ashman is banned?Damn I need to pay more attention. Despite me disagreeing with him I didn't think he should be banned, it was actually quite fun the way everyone else ganged up on him.Agree with the first post entirely but then again I think it's people trying to keep activity on the forum high. Misguided as them fraff topics are the intention is fine.

Ashman is banned?Damn I need to pay more attention. Despite me disagreeing with him I didn't think he should be banned, it was actually quite fun the way everyone else ganged up on him.Agree with the first post entirely but then again I think it's people trying to keep activity on the forum high. Misguided as them fraff topics are the intention is fine.
He asked to be banned.

He asked to be banned.
Fair enough, didn't know that. I guess he finally realised this place wasn't the right target demographic to spurt his bullshit to.