Kind of went unoticed

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

won his first trophy in his short managerial career which was also the first for MK dons. not gonna pretend that i watched the game or am particularly excited for the dons BUT Can ince go all the way to premiership management and sucess of will he just be another ex pro with a dodgy managerial career. survival last year with macclesfield (who came from the dead), a cup and promotion is an achievement but if he gets out of league 1 i rate him. oppinions.

Guest Sho Case
had a good mangerial career so farFergie been heaping praise on him this seasontalk of him replacing quieroz if he did go benficabut f*ck THAT
that's what i heard tooi haven't been tracking his career as a manager so far1 of my bredrins has and wants to see him move up to the premhe thinks hes got what it takes

Taken from Fergies Autobiography about Paul Ince...I think Queiroz' job is safe..

'Paul Ince equalised. Paul once gave sterling service in the United shirt but he made a sour exit from Old Trafford after my opinion of his strengths on the field began to diverge dramatically from his own. It was no surprise the celebration of his goal was gloatingly excessive. I hope he enjoyed it. Unless I am mistaken his time in top level football is dwindling fast.'

Guest Robin_Van_PersG

tactically he still needs to be tested. But he started right at the bottom with macclesfield and is doing well with MK dons. Think becoming an assistant would be a bad move even if it is at united as he is moving nicely where he is. Was criminal he didn't get considered for wolves job.Its often overlooked but this is how most of the ex footballer managers do it - start in serie B/C get ratings then move up the ranks. thinks its only fair to be honest. Southgate getting the borough job straight out of retirement was ludicrous.

Taken from Fergies Autobiography about Paul Ince...I think Queiroz' job is safe..
'Paul Ince equalised. Paul once gave sterling service in the United shirt but he made a sour exit from Old Trafford after my opinion of his strengths on the field began to diverge dramatically from his own. It was no surprise the celebration of his goal was gloatingly excessive. I hope he enjoyed it. Unless I am mistaken his time in top level football is dwindling fast.'
yep, thats why i f*ck*ng hate the prickmy dad used to love him, was my first game i ever been to at OT, when he scored that goal for L.Pool and then kissed the badge when he thought he cost of the titlewanker

Ince will go to the top by any means necessary.The vindictive c*nt.
The grudge is still being held.Wow.
LMAO how hilarious coming from a Spurs fan, like you well ever not hold a grudge against Sol Campbell!"Double Double Double, Sol Campbell has won the double, and those cunts down the lane, have won f*ck all again, and Sol Campbell has won the double" Used to love singing this song!

Ince will go to the top by any means necessary.The vindictive c*nt.
The grudge is still being held.Wow.
Paul Ince
"I spoke to Alex Ferguson and the deal was close to being done. I then went on holiday, and my agent at the time, Ambrose Mendy, said it wasn't worth me coming back to do a picture in a United shirt when the deal was completed, so I should do one before I left, and it would be released when the deal was announced. Lawrence Luster of the Daily Star took the picture and put in the library. Soon after, their sister paper, the Daily Express, were looking for a picture of me playing for West Ham, and found the one of me in the United shirt in the pile. They published it and all hell broke loose."I came back from holiday to discover West Ham fans were going mad. It wasn't really my fault. I was only a kid, I did what my agent told me to do, then took all the crap for it."
wasnt really fair