Prison Break Fans

Thun

PB has become a joke.Break Stunner: Sarah Wayne Callies Returns!Sarah Wayne Callies — whose rather ugly contract dispute with producers led to her apparent decapitation last October — is returning next season. Full-time. As Dr. Sara Tancredi. Head and all. Seriously.How? Why? When? WTF?! All legitimate questions. Good thing I just hung up with Mr. Answer Man (aka executive producer Matt Olmstead). So... I take it that wasn't Sara's head in that box....Matt Olmstead: Yeah, that wasn't.But initially it was supposed to be her head. What changed?Olmstead: What changed was.... once we realized that the emotional hook of Season 3 was going to be the death of Sara, when we didn't get the actress to do it, as soon as we wrote it and shot it, we realized that there was actually a way she could still be alive. Lincoln glanced at the head in the box for a split second. That could've been anyone. He wasn't about to pull it up from the hair and inspect it closely. And then we were fairly careful thereafter of references we made to that and who took credit for it and what was seen or heard, and we left it fairly [vague]. But initially when we realized that we never actually saw the character get killed, we just had that knowledge in our back pocket and moved forward with the narrative as we intended. Which was: she's out of the picture, Michael's [feeling guilty] and Lincoln is freaking out because if they did that to her, they could do that to his son. It really gave us a real push for the season.http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV...rison/800036399

Guest Esquilax

to be honest, when lost is on, nothing else matterslost is the greatest programme ive ever seen, closely following is Oz and nip/ tuckthe day lost finishes is the day i swallow razor wire, pull the end out of my arse and floss myself to death.