Your views

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a left winger. Stop fronting and put Babel on the right.Should have signed Bale it was stupid we missed that.Keep Crouch sell Kuyt.Keep Voronin his balance is confusing.No disrepect to Riise and Finnan but the game has changed during their careers and they would probably work better at mid table teams now.So thats it. Both fullback positions need bringing into the 21st century, and a left winger who WILL beat a man and put quality balls into the box.

They need slight tinkering.Ideally Agger back.New full backs for both sides.Then probably one more player on the attacking side of things, probably the wing, but I'm talking a top quality player, get that done and Rafa to jam on the rotation in August & September then they can.If they will is another story tho, cos everybody improving.

Formation is good.Gerrard has his freedom to attack. We have a good enough striker. We need a left winger and two full backs like everyone else has said. Sell Kuyt, Riise,Kewell, Voronin, keep crouch as an alternative. Read that Rafa said hes bringing in a player who will go straight into the first 11, who that could be i have no idea. A big part of it is mentality aswell though.and we need to finish teams off, waaay to many draws this season

Nah.What they playing now is a good option, but I don't think they will ever win the league playing like this.They need to improve on the current level Kuyt and Babel (or they need to improve) and move them higher up the pitch.They also need to get Finnan fit and back to his best, or sign a new right back and a left back.And believe me, good fullbacks are HARD to sign, ask MON.They also need more craft in their team, no one is creating enough... They are doing alright battering sh*t teams, but I still worry that they dont have enough to unlock a team. Gerrard is not that guy.Having pacier wingers who can get up and down (ala Chelsea under Mourinho with Duff and Robben) would allow Gerrard to sit deeper, where he is MUCH more effective and get stuck in as well.Bentley would be a nice addition, but IMO they need someone in the mould of Mancini, Quaresma, Robben. (two of them three are very unlikely)Another striker is required as well IMO, just as back up.If Rafa got some big funding this Summer (looks unlikely)and went out and bought the likes of;G.Johnson, Bentley, Quaresma and Milito...................Reina,Johnson, Agger, Carragher, Aurellio,..............Mascherano,.......Gerrard,.......AlonsoBentley............................Quaresma...................TorresCarson, Arbeloa, Skrtle, Lucas, Babel, Millito, Kuyt.and then the rest of the squadwould give them a strong chance

My squad for next season:---------------------------Reina/Mihailov--------------------Rafinha-Arbeloa--Skrtel/Carra---Hyypia/Agger-------Insua/Vargas---------------------Guthrie or Spearing/Lucas----Alonso/Mascherano---------------------------Kranjcar/Mancini-----Gerrard/Pranjic-------Babel/Aimar--------------------------------------------------Torres/Nemeth/Kuyt/Suazo----------------------Paul Anderson,San Jose,Plessis as squad fillersSell:PennantCrouchVoroninRiiseAurelioItandje

Reina/Mihaylov Rafinha/Arbeloa Carragher/Hobbs Agger/Skrtel Insua/Aurelio Mascherano/Lucas Alonso/GuthieBentley/Anderson Gerrard Silva/Hammil/Leto Torres/Babel/Crouch(4-2-3-1)Would do well imo. need to sell kuyt if he dont start scorin hes a hard worker but hes a striker so flippin do your job and score aswell as all that sh*t you do now. Sell: Voronin- obvious reasonsRiise - Played well yesterday but has lost itFinnan - Most underated player i've seen in the game for a while but has slipped a bit this seasonKuyt - as stated Pennant - use him to get money for bentleyItandje - good but dont need him with mihaylov coming back and Carson - Dont need him aint ever moving reinaBuy:Silva - Solve the left wing problemBentley - Would be good for us on the right Rafinha - need a new more attacking right back Bring back from loans/promote to first team:Insua - sick left back need to tie up his deal and move to first team Leto - good winger sorted his problem now and should be playing again soonAnderson - Good young winger/striker Hammill- same as anderson Nemeth - shower striker, some of his finishing >>>>Mihaylov - Good young keeper(Fringe players):SpearingMikel San JoseHobbs SORTED. Can stick with the same formation or change to a 4-4-2 with babel/ crouch partnering torres. Players like lucas, babel will improve more next season as will the players coming back from loans. Just need better wingers and a new RB and to push Insua into first team.

Guest Sho Case
This a pre-April fools thread.I really don't know.
fully mocking you with that sig thoughon topica creative spark,wether thats a berbatov type striker or a joe cole type attackerleft footed left wingerfull back or 2,i think arbeloa's good though

Does it really matter?Come next season any new players that they'd buy would spend the first half of the season being rotated in and out, as Rafa ensures that they're fresh in March and April for the annual Champions League knockouts/push for 4th place shenanigans that they've perfected in recent seasons.And that's the "Rafalution".

Gundam I see you don't post in hereYour input is not needed
Came in this thread to see how a team like Liverpool wins these league titles 'cause sometimes i get jealous ain't going to lie.O wait.. :D Liverpool won't win the title, they are a one man team, take out Torres and you have a team which is strong enough to just beat Derby.

Lol nevermindDoom do you support Arsenal? I mean really because you come across as Anelka's under study only post in topics with anything Liverpool related in it.True say if it said 'Rafa is a flop or a success' you would have posted quickerFixated c*nt
anelkas understudy? what you talking abouti thought this topic was about liverpools chances of winning the league