Your views

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Babel would be sh*t upfront I think.Not clinical or decisive enough.
LMAO funniest thing i've heard all day. Go back and watch his goals against derby, newcastle, bolton and marseille and tell me babel cant play as a striker. Bags of skill, one of the most powerful shots out of all our players and he's sidefotting the ball when he hits it that hard, pace to compete with torres. He IS a striker, why do you think he isnt playing so well on the wing and was getting so many compliments for his play in the U21's comp holland won. Sick striker trust you will see.

Saying Kuyt is a good player is the new thing to do just to be different. I've heard it alot recently as well, sheep.
He WILL be the guy who ends you come Tuesday.Bebel would be more effective as a support striker IMOBenitez is just doing an Henry on himHe will come good.. Reminds me of how C.Ronaldo started off

Saying Kuyt is a good player is the new thing to do just to be different. I've heard it alot recently as well, sheep.
He WILL be the guy who ends you come Tuesday.Bebel would be more effective as a support striker IMOBenitez is just doing an Henry on himHe will come good.. Reminds me of how C.Ronaldo started off
lmao

lmao

Liverpools one true weakness?Insisting on zonal marking for corners and freekicks.Manager is so bloody stubborn.How are arsenal of all teams gonna score 2 headers against liverpool in 3 days?WTF man mark goddammit!
lol look at skrtels (only coming in during jan window and not being used to zonal as zenit used to man mark) impact on zonal marking this season.... look at how many set pieces we conceded from before skrtel came in...look at how many we conceded from set pieces last season aswell...look at how many teams who man mark conceded this season and last... then see if your views change.

lmao
lmaof*ck outa here man