Guillem Balague interview with Rafa.

Lot To Learn

The thing with Rafa and money is yes he has to spread it around, but why does he pay millions for players even he knows are stop gaps? Just buy your top targets & jam for a year...
Because numerous positions needed to be filled simple asDo you think he can buy a top player when right wing,right back,striker is needed?We arent Chelsea who will buy Quaresma,Daniel Alves and Eto'oYou have to have a stop gap and then perhaps a big signing

He could have worked with the RBs he had within the first team or youth squad & give them a year, work with them & improve their game or get a cheap Spanish yute & again build his game up... The reason he doesnt do the latter is why man say the youth signings he makes are a waste of time, cos they dont improve.You have the back to back youth winning squad, but where are any of them?All I know is Liverpool, well Rafa got life that so much takeovers have happened cos it enabled Liverpool to shot failure signings to them clubs hungry for players for unbelievably good p.

[email protected] 10.5 initially, but the fee included numerous clauses based on app, trophies won and lge posistion. If you seriously think Reyes was bought for 10.5 and sold for 8.5 then boooy...What I do know for a FACT is that the gunners made a BIG loss financially over Reyes.Besides back to my point 13 mill was still more than Rafa spent on a sole player prior to this season.14 mill was Cisse who was bought by Houllier.