Sign in to follow this  
HangTheDJ

Leeds/Reading tickets on sale tonight

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Nah.Connect, possibly Indian Summer, and possibly Benicassim is me this year as far as festivals go.Maybe Sonar too, if I can convince my work to give me enough time off.

cool.im gonna go reading this year i think, never been to a festival before.couple of my mates go every year to leeds usually and seem to have a good time though, but they are going reading this year, it'll be an interesting experience atleast.

might go Leeds this year and see how the white guys get down.Both reading and leeds are meant to be siiick.

Guest Esquilax

Friday Saturday Sunday Rage Against the Machine Killers Metallica Line-upQueens Of The Stone AgeThe FratellisThe EnemyBiffy ClyroSerj TankianDizzee RascalTaking Back SundayGet Cape. Wear Cape. FlyAnti-FlagTenacious DSlipknotFeederBloc PartyThe RaconteursEditorsWe Are ScientistsDirty Pretty ThingsThe SubwaysBabyshamblesThe WombatsVampire WeekendMGMTManic Street PreachersBullet For My ValentineJusticeFoalsThe CribsPendulum

I don't think people realise how sick this is going to be lol. Look at that line up, beyond a joke

Guest SKYSCRAPER
Line-upQueens Of The Stone AgeDizzee RascalWe Are ScientistsBabyshamblesVampire WeekendMGMTJustice
Only ones I'd want to see.Seen QOTSA, Dizzee & Justice before anyway, so it's not looking too good to me.

Friday Saturday Sunday Rage Against the Machine Killers Metallica Line-upQueens Of The Stone AgeThe FratellisThe EnemyBiffy ClyroSerj TankianDizzee RascalTaking Back SundayGet Cape. Wear Cape. FlyAnti-FlagTenacious DSlipknotFeederBloc PartyThe RaconteursEditorsWe Are ScientistsDirty Pretty ThingsThe SubwaysBabyshamblesThe WombatsVampire WeekendMGMTManic Street PreachersBullet For My ValentineJusticeFoalsThe CribsPendulum
BTW I hate all these old bands coming back and runing their legacy.