Backpacking

dimensionnw

Guest Esquilax

lol @ picking staying in some dirty hostel with some moustachio'd faggots trying to rape you over staying in a 5 star hotel complex in dubai in '08.it really isnt that.

Guest Esquilax
lol @ picking staying in some dirty hostel with some moustachio'd faggots trying to rape you over staying in a 5 star hotel complex in dubai in '08.it really isnt that.
spending 2 months in a place>>>>> going 1 place for a week for the same dough
spending a week in comfort, tranquility and unadulterated pleasure>>>>>>>>>sleeping on the floor for the same dough IMHO TBH FTW

spending a week in comfort, tranquility and unadulterated pleasure>>>>>>>>>sleeping on the floor for the same dough IMHO TBH FTW
each unto their own, but hostels aint as bad as your making out anyway

Guest Esquilax
went to one in year evenshowers were dirty, food was murked, the place smelt, the floors were too hard, it was colddubai in october 2007: boiling hot, hotel was huge, you traveled by canal to get about, hundreds of restaurants bars and shops, pools, it was right next to hte beach, even the sea water was warm, it was scenic, beds were comfortable, room service was hastydo what you want fam, i know which one im going with

went to one in year evenshowers were dirty, food was murked, the place smelt, the floors were too hard, it was colddubai in october 2007: boiling hot, hotel was huge, you traveled by canal to get about, hundreds of restaurants bars and shops, pools, it was right next to hte beach, even the sea water was warm, it was scenic, beds were comfortable, room service was hastydo what you want fam, i know which one im going with
some hostels are sh*t, but others are coolim travelling now so I know about hostels, ive done the nice hotel thing before and for me Travelling>>>>>>thatbut like I said everyone is different

one of my brother does this, he travelled all around aussie land for a year and a half, came back , worked for 7 months and now he is currently in new zealand.he says tanzania is amazing.i know for a fact i wont see my brother for another 3 years when he comes back to visit, he will end up living in Australia.