FAO: People From Becontree

Stamina Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

becontree is the biggest housing estate in uk or wotevabut is full of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare bosheslil mixd race boys and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare baby mamas pushing blak kids in there buggies
I heard it was bare different than that lol.It's nothing though I just need the details, this guys white.

becontree is the biggest housing estate in uk or wotevabut is full of baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare bosheslil mixd race boys and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare baby mamas pushing blak kids in there buggies
It's nothing like that...But give it maybe 5-15 years till certain chicks dads get too old to chase man down, then it might be...Ya dig?

Theres some 2 channel U rappers that live around there. Always see them about..They used to be part of eurogang ( THEY CLAIM). Always sporting long teez & pushin mixtapes up westend.Them brez crack me up still.. Sometimes they start spittin bars on road. Becontree looks like nellyville. But they are one or 2 thoro manz that live out there. Rest are youths tho
They must have rolled with Bronz & Blak or they are lying.I see Sharkey Major all the time by the McDonalds, & from time to time I use to see Titch about too.

Theres some 2 channel U rappers that live around there. Always see them about..They used to be part of eurogang ( THEY CLAIM). Always sporting long teez & pushin mixtapes up westend.Them brez crack me up still.. Sometimes they start spittin bars on road. Becontree looks like nellyville. But they are one or 2 thoro manz that live out there. Rest are youths tho
They must have rolled with Bronz & Blak or they are lying.I see Sharkey Major all the time by the McDonalds, & from time to time I use to see Titch about too.
TF your from them sides? I thought you was from North for some reason

Becontree is just one long housing estate roadI'm not even sure it counts as its own area, just a place in dagenhamTF im not sure your talking about the same place
I know three people that live there, none of their homes are part of any housing estate, they would leng your face off for even suggesting it...It has a tube station on the hill, bare schools, not much shops or a shopping centre, but it has enough to be its own very small area.

TF your from them sides? I thought you was from North for some reason
Nah my chicks friend(s) is from there so I've taken her their a lot & kinda know the area.