How do u handle yurs

o-guy

lets be realeven though women and men are equal blah blah blahhonestlyeveryman knws that in certain situations, actions need to be taken so as the female yur involved with won't repeat a particular behaviour u find distastefuli.ewhat do u do to let her knw sh*t like that won't run This topic is really more for the single guys that are runnin the numbers gamebut hey lets be honestus non-singles need to put our women in place from time to time too.So lets hear themwhat do u doso yur ting KNWS NT TO DO THAT sh*t AGAINwomen feel free to contribute on what u do, or what u have had done to u

let me startwith my girl i use to give her the silent treatment not call her and tingbut as time went on she just turned into a stubborn twatso nw dayz wen i dn't talk to her its more becuz i can't stand her at that moment

knows not to go thru any of my sh*tknows not to questions my where aboutsknows not to be friends with any of her exsand knows that she dont have ask if ill do the same cos she knows me well enoughthose are the standardsas for what i do i basically just talk to them as normal and dont act angry but very informal when i do so (no mushy talk and straight to the point with no kinda joke or banter or emotion)she gets the message going nuts on chicks is long just deprive them of emotions for a bit without wiling out and still being mature and it f*cks with their head and puts them in the place INSTANTLY works on older women to and is part of the recipe of gettin them even more whooped

Guest PennyTraitor
knows not to go thru any of my sh*tknows not to questions my where aboutsknows not to be friends with any of her exsand knows that she dont have ask if ill do the same cos she knows me well enoughthose are the standardsas for what i do i basically just talk to them as normal and dont act angry but very informal when i do so (no mushy talk and straight to the point with no kinda joke or banter or emotion)she gets the message going nuts on chicks is long just deprive them of emotions for a bit without wiling out and still being mature and it f*cks with their head and puts them in the place INSTANTLY works on older women to and is part of the recipe of gettin them even more whooped
LEVELS.,clocked this when i was younger. If you stonewall her it gives them nothing to work with and they go nuts, best possible way to act in a argument etc is to be nonchalant, thing is even tho i know this i have trouble doin it. volatile character.

Guest Mr. Estacado
Marlo Stanfield stares.
lmao c/sdepending on how angry i am i just scold em (elkapitan knows what time is lmao) followed by the 'you're dead to me' treatment or just the you're dead treatment by itself.