crimewatch now

The Somalian

Guest Mr. BLK
17 MANf*ck*ng HELL
But how is the girl allowing more than one man, cos i swear it was 17 man on diff occasions
ALLOWING?shes a youtcome on
Innit.Like she invited too many links at once.
:D i have to laugh

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Smell Of Death
17 MANf*ck*ng HELL
But how is the girl allowing more than one man, cos i swear it was 17 man on diff occasions
13..that aint no youtnot condoning itbut that aint no yout

17 MANf*ck*ng HELL
to me it isif ur under 18 ur a yout

Guest Smell Of Death
17 MANf*ck*ng HELL
yea, coz when u turn 18 ur mind automatically changesi cnt speak for everyone coz everyones differentbut i know when i 13 me n my friends had a lil thing called free will, i dunno her situation, but i dnt see nuffin about being forced and thatstill f*ckin wrong, but llow goin on liek she cnt think for herself

Guest Mr. BLK

when the whole case involving a 77yr old man and my 7 yr sister was going on, i was straight banned from court, they knew what time it wasdeath penalty all the way

17 MANf*ck*ng HELL
yea, coz when u turn 18 ur mind automatically changesi cnt speak for everyone coz everyones differentbut i know when i 13 me n my friends had a lil thing called free will, i dunno her situation, but i dnt see nuffin about being forced and thatstill f*ckin wrong, but llow goin on liek she cnt think for herself
have u heard of manipulationhe manipulated a big womaneven when u have ur so called own mind, specially being young, ur mind is fragile

when the whole case involving a 77yr old man and my 7 yr sister was going on, i was straight banned from court, they knew what time it wasdeath penalty all the way
Thank you Tony, man like Mr Q and Cousin of Sleep, will try reform these kinda ppl by puttin them in low securrity prisons and making them give back to the communityFack awf, u gave up those right when u and mates wanna bang kids

Allow this man, and u lot try tell me NOT 2 have death penaltyFACK AWF
sh*t is disgustingyou still cant justify the death penalty though IMO.
Come on Q, dem man need 2 DIElol @ doing hard labourdont get me started again lol
Lol, nah for real i know what youre saying.But it doesnt help anything. look in america for example where they have the death penalty, it doesnt deter criminals.it wont change anything for the victim either.Harsh prison terms are better, they suffer more.

Thank you Tony, man like Mr Q and Cousin of Sleep, will try reform these kinda ppl by puttin them in low securrity prisons and making them give back to the communityFack awf, u gave up those right when u and mates wanna bang kids
one of the main reasons i cant condone the death penalty is for the fact of mistaken identity

Guest Mr. BLK
What what what?
thats not vip2 banter, we'll leave it there

LOL at basically questioning why she stayed there to get RAPED.Some of you are f*ck*ng plumbs.
No, it seemed like 17 man banged her, but wasnt clear if it was at the same time or on diff occasions, if it was diff occasions then why did she go back with that guy and all cotching on the beach

Guest Mr. BLK
one of the main reasons i cant condone the death penalty is for the fact of mistaken identity
the boydem need fi do their job properly then, instead of pickin up black boys in the street

Allow this man, and u lot try tell me NOT 2 have death penaltyFACK AWF
sh*t is disgustingyou still cant justify the death penalty though IMO.
Come on Q, dem man need 2 DIElol @ doing hard labourdont get me started again lol
A life for a life don't run these days Most famalies would be happy 2 see that person die thoI'm all for torture tho. But alas its a life sentence which sometimes gets shortened 4 good behaviour :D Good behaviour tho wtf....that person should of been good from the get go.

LOL at basically questioning why she stayed there to get RAPED.Some of you are f*ck*ng plumbs.
No, it seemed like 17 man banged her, but wasnt clear if it was at the same time or on diff occasions, if it was diff occasions then why did she go back with that guy and all cotching on the beach
there was no talk of this girls parents, familynothingu jus cant say y did she keep goin back, even if she went home to her mum everyday after gettin f*cked outthe fact that no one noticed anything was wrong, shows how much guidance she had (if that was the case)theres no way u can blame her