Sign in to follow this  
Illusion

The Daily Express is Campaigning to get hoodies banned

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/39622/...e-hood-for-goodThere are so many things wrong with this. 1 if you had the intention of doing somehting bad you'd put your hoodie up anyways - law or no law2 How far do you go? Do you ban hoodies from even being sold? Does that mean you then send around squads to raid everyones houses and remove hoodies?They do make one good point, and that is that there have been cases where people couldnt be identified in CCTV shots because hoodies were covering their faces. But this is no different to a bank robber putting some tights on his head, so do you ban tights too?I really think this campaign summarises the country today. People are obsessed with new laws in the belief that they are instantly enforced and obeyed because we will be deterred by some sort of annoying fine.What do you think?

if u wanna rob u will rob banned hoods or notc this today some hype bullshit I wear my hoodie when its cold Police stop me asking why am i am wearing my hood up like they can not see that its cold swear things like that make me feel no way to say I hope every policeman gets shot dead

I think it's being blown out of proportion to be honest.It's seems to me that the media are bringing up this topic to distract us from what's really happening in this world.

Guest Mr. BLK

"why are you wearing you're hood?""cant you see its raining"

Guest Smell Of Death

lmaowhen people dont think things throughso coz 0.0000012% of people using hoods attack others us who need them when it rains must take the fall for it?SKEEEEN

The majority of people that wear hoodies are law-abiding citizensby doing this they might aswell go around arresting people before they commit crimes

"why are you wearing you're hood?""cant you see its raining"
They'll respond with"Trouble maker aye ?"which will lead to you attempting to take off your hoodWhich will rapidly progress into"He's resisting arrest !"

Guest Mr. BLK

police officers can wate my time now, i dont care, i will get enjoyment out of point out the fact that i ern more than they do

prefer if they just spot-fined every yute who thinks its cool to play their music aloud...the phone comes with headphones...USE THEM!

some JOKE wont happen n makes no sence ban a pice of clothing that protects your head from the weathergreat

i would actually march against thisi take my hood down when i get on public transport or when im in shops anywayALLOW being told what to wheref*ckin f*ckers

Guest Esquilax
i would actually march against thisi take my hood down when i get on public transport or when im in shops anywayALLOW being told what to wheref*ckin f*ckers
*wear

I love wearing my hood up especially when im on a bus/train proper hungover
c/sI'm down for the march, if we could get a thousand college / 6th form students into trafalgar square as a unit. Would be sick, shame everyone talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. With facebook this idea would be proper easy to do, specially with easter hols coming up, but who's really on it.

I put my hood down when walking into a shop, restaurant, etclol at someone tryna tell me I can't wear my hood outsidethat would be joke

dis is jus air, has no f*ckin logic behind it at all...swear the daily express is a tabloid paper?if so there word holds no weight.i wouldnt give a f*ck anyways, id still buss a hoodie.

*wear
sorryi love ur sig btwabsolute classic

I think it's being blown out of proportion to be honest.It's seems to me that the media are bringing up this topic to distract us from what's really happening in this world.
Ahhhh, a comrade!*spuds*

Daily Express = pile of sh*tthey actually put out a release asking for people to write in if "video games have caused you to lead a life of crime"f*ck*ng RETARDED PIECE OF sh*t JOURNALISM

They need to ban umbrellas not hoodsI roll up my free london lite when its raining... defend myself against them muthaf*ckers tryina take my head off.

Guest Esquilax
*wear
sorryi love ur sig btwabsolute classic
yet you STILL ownt unblock me on msn.i cry at night, you know. :D

i wear my hood in 3 occasions.its rainingits cold and it keeps my ears warmi havnt dun my hair.simple.cops wanna pull me ova they can suck my d*ck

if u wanna rob u will rob banned hoods or notc this today some hype bullshit I wear my hoodie when its cold Police stop me asking why am i am wearing my hood up like they can not see that its cold swear things like that make me feel no way to say I hope every policeman gets shot dead
ill wear a hood rags as i paid for itif im on the bus sleepin i aint lettin my head touch the dirty window so a hoody is a good look.on a real you will hear these things in the paper early but there will be too much of an uproar if it got REALLY close to actually coming into play i mean think of the fashion industry and how they would react and thats just them what about train workers that work on the tracks they have hoods what about street cleanershell what about door to door salesmenbelieve me this rule wont be taken too seriously even if it gets made for real just like downloading, using your phone while driving etc