The Daily Express is Campaigning to get hoodies banned

Illusion

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/39622/...e-hood-for-goodThere are so many things wrong with this. 1 if you had the intention of doing somehting bad you'd put your hoodie up anyways - law or no law2 How far do you go? Do you ban hoodies from even being sold? Does that mean you then send around squads to raid everyones houses and remove hoodies?They do make one good point, and that is that there have been cases where people couldnt be identified in CCTV shots because hoodies were covering their faces. But this is no different to a bank robber putting some tights on his head, so do you ban tights too?I really think this campaign summarises the country today. People are obsessed with new laws in the belief that they are instantly enforced and obeyed because we will be deterred by some sort of annoying fine.What do you think?

if u wanna rob u will rob banned hoods or notc this today some hype bullshit I wear my hoodie when its cold Police stop me asking why am i am wearing my hood up like they can not see that its cold swear things like that make me feel no way to say I hope every policeman gets shot dead

Guest Smell Of Death

lmaowhen people dont think things throughso coz 0.0000012% of people using hoods attack others us who need them when it rains must take the fall for it?SKEEEEN

Guest Esquilax
i would actually march against thisi take my hood down when i get on public transport or when im in shops anywayALLOW being told what to wheref*ckin f*ckers
*wear

I love wearing my hood up especially when im on a bus/train proper hungover
c/sI'm down for the march, if we could get a thousand college / 6th form students into trafalgar square as a unit. Would be sick, shame everyone talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk. With facebook this idea would be proper easy to do, specially with easter hols coming up, but who's really on it.

Guest Esquilax
i would actually march against thisi take my hood down when i get on public transport or when im in shops anywayALLOW being told what to wheref*ckin f*ckers
*wear
sorryi love ur sig btwabsolute classic
yet you STILL ownt unblock me on msn.i cry at night, you know. :D

if u wanna rob u will rob banned hoods or notc this today some hype bullshit I wear my hoodie when its cold Police stop me asking why am i am wearing my hood up like they can not see that its cold swear things like that make me feel no way to say I hope every policeman gets shot dead
I think it's being blown out of proportion to be honest.It's seems to me that the media are bringing up this topic to distract us from what's really happening in this world.
ill wear a hood rags as i paid for itif im on the bus sleepin i aint lettin my head touch the dirty window so a hoody is a good look.on a real you will hear these things in the paper early but there will be too much of an uproar if it got REALLY close to actually coming into play i mean think of the fashion industry and how they would react and thats just them what about train workers that work on the tracks they have hoods what about street cleanershell what about door to door salesmenbelieve me this rule wont be taken too seriously even if it gets made for real just like downloading, using your phone while driving etc