My wife...?

The Trifling Man

my wife is always keep faigthing with the co worker where she working.she always upset and in bad mood and argument with the customer over small things..last customer she faigth with him was because he did not left tip for the waiters.. I told her not to get involved with things not her business especially she is the hoster in the restaurant..Iam studding now for my medical bord exam and I can not work..her previous job in automobile company was good but she get fired because she insult one of the closest friend to the woner of the the company..Iam now fried that she gonna get fired again from the restaurant because she keep figthing with closest friend to the woner of the restaurant..I tried to talk to her and tell her that this job paying the bills and with out it we will be on the street..she did not care and think she doing the rigth job in the resturent waille the others not.and every body els is wrong and she is the only one right..any advice please and what woud you shoud do

Guest Esquilax
my wife is always keep faigthing with the co worker where she working.she always upset and in bad mood and argument with the customer over small things..last customer she faigth with him was because he did not left tip for the waiters.. I told her not to get involved with things not her business especially she is the hoster in the restaurant..Iam studding now for my medical bord exam and I can not work..her previous job in automobile company was good but she get fired because she insult one of the closest friend to the woner of the the company..Iam now fried that she gonna get fired again from the restaurant because she keep figthing with closest friend to the woner of the restaurant..I tried to talk to her and tell her that this job paying the bills and with out it we will be on the street..she did not care and think she doing the rigth job in the resturent waille the others not.and every body els is wrong and she is the only one right..any advice please and what woud you shoud do
FAMIF YOU THINK IM GONNA LET SOME ILLITERATE PUSSYOLE LIKE YOU COME NEAR ME WITH A SCALPEL YOU HAVE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING.GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM (No Ashman)

Guest Robin_Van_PersG
didnt read ur bullshit but this is my wife135092.jpg
might start making this a monthly statement but Makalele>>>>>>___________. certains mans wet dreams, cook and clean for him whilst he gets his d*ck wet elsewhere. Tell your wife to chill the f*ck out and explain she won't get anywhere arguing with everyone.

didnt read ur bullshit but this is my wife135092.jpg
might start making this a monthly statement but Makalele>>>>>>___________. certains mans wet dreams, cook and clean for him whilst he gets his d*ck wet elsewhere. Tell your wife to chill the f*ck out and explain she won't get anywhere arguing with everyone.
i just dont know ow he could cheat on her i swear she must be frigid when handing out sex thats the only way